Zara coats

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
Anyone bought coats from Zara what is the quality like? Wash ability? Fancy a couple and thought a change from Monsoon and Next!

My daughter has had zara coats for the last two years in a row. I can't resist them, they are so cute and stylish. I have gone for practical water proof parka style ones with fur trim hoods both times.

They are great quality, nice and warm and wash well, but I find the zippers are poorly designed and seem to catch and get stuck on overhanging seams if you are not very careful about the way you zip up (if that makes sense). You then spend an eternity trying to unjam the thing. On several occasions, I have had to peel my daughter out of a partially zipped up coat and then work on releasing it. Last year, the zipper got so jammed right at the end of our extended winter that it broke with my attempts to release it, just when all the stores had brought in their spring/summer gear so I ended up paying an extortionate amount to get the zipper replaced just to get to the end of the polar vortex we experienced.

Having said that, it hasn't put me off buying another zara coat with a zipper for her this year. They're just too darn cute to resist!

DS had a wool coat from Zara. It was great quality, washed really well and lasted him 2 winters!

Not sure about the kids stuff but I have found the women's sizing to be extremely small. I am usually a medium but have to buy XL from there!!

I loooove zara clothes for both me and lo. His coat last winter was from there and was sooo nice and lasted really well. Came with detachable hood and was so warm and cosy but also really stylish. I left it behind on a day trip somewhere otherwise he would be using it this winter too.

Max's coat this winter Is from Zara it's really good quality it's a waxy style feel with detachable hood and a body warm inside x

I always buy coats from Zara. I think my LO has had maybe 5 from there. You need to check sizes though. I find the arms quite short too so tend to have to buy a size up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->