Zero sex drive while bfing tmi

xsadiex

Reaction score
any one else?
I hate it, it's making me feel sad and I can't even imagine how OH feels. It's the last thing on my mind even though i want to.
We've done it about 4 times have to use lube as err...its a bit dry and painful.

Will it improve or only go when I stop bfing?

I totally feel your pain. I honestly don't care if I never had sex again and it's driving me crazy.. zero drive at all, like zilch :shrug:

We actually haven't done it since I was like 6/7 months pregnant and I think I'm killing my OH :blush: :cry: Hopefully it gets better one day!

Me too! We only done it a few times n I havnt really wanted to just did as felt bad on oh! Hope it returns!

I'm the same way! It's so frustrating, dh asks for it every damn night, it's driving me nuts!!

very rarely fancy it either and pretty uncomfy :(

:( sad times, I wonder if formula feeders have the same problem? Maybe whenn our periods return our sex drives will too?

Me too! Couldn't care less, would be happy with a kiss and a cuddle but poor oh gets too excited by that and I feel even worse. My period is back and it's made no difference to me unfortunately.

I was like that initially, but it came back after a few months. To be honest, the tiredness was the biggest mood killer for me!

Well my son was FF from 3 weeks and I still had no sex drive until he was 1 year plus. I agree with what another poster says, I think it's more to do with tiredness and a general feeling of wanting to be left alone after being with a demanding baby all day then BF or FF. I also think it's natures way of making sure you don't get pregnant again so soon after having a baby.

I am right there with you! not only don't think about it but I don't want it at all..im actually dreading next week because I will run out of the excuse of "no sex for the first 6 weeks" and I just can't stand anything touching my boobs with all the breastfeeding

Just seems such a waste to be in bed and not sleeping if the baby is asleep! No sex drive at all!

I was in that boat too!! Then :blush: I started reading the 50 shades trilogy.... It honestly brought back my sex drive AND it's a good story. Now I have my damn period and horny as hell :blush: lol
Try reading something erotic.. You get down time and it can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->