Zero symptoms, 8 dpo :(

SmileyKez

Reaction score
Ok so after last month where I had every pg symptom and got a bfn I said I wasn't gonna symptom spot this month but I'm now stressing coz I have zero symptoms!!!!
I've def ov'd as had day 21 bloods but I haven't even got my usual symptoms like really bad back, sore boobs, headaches...

Good luck!
Sometimes lack of possibles signs is a sign.
I have seen people post they did not have any TWW signs or their usual feelings - twinges - increase or decrease in CM - whatever is normal for them and a total lack of possible preg signs turned out to be THE sign!
So sometimes the exact opposite of normal is a good sign:thumbup:

i think im 5/6dpo i havent got any signs either apart from bit of snotty nose and mega tired

We conceived on the 11th cycle with DS. With every cycle except for the one I became pregnant I had absolutely every pregnancy symptom. On the cycle I conceived with him I had NO symptoms. I was so convinced that I wasn't pregnant that I didn't even test until I was 10 days late for my period.

I'm 8dpo and not really experiencing any symptoms... today I started crying for no reason in a meeting at work today.... no real physical signs though... just stuffy and a few twinges the first few days.... I'm hoping for a :bfp: for all of us

This month I havent felt anything either out of the ordinary. Im 10 DPO and AF should arrive Sun-Mon. I dont feel pregnant at all. I have caved and did a HPT at 9DPO and got a BFN but because my cycles are from 26-35 days Im thinking that I tested too early (Im hoping)
I started a trend on 2ww called "AS I PROMISED" and I have listed day by day since day one any symptoms.You should pop in take a look and compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->