zero symptoms.

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
And its starting to worry me. I did experience the metallic taste a few times last week, and been tired but thats it. With my daughter I had horrible morning sickness but nothing this time. Im worried something is up with jellybean! Anyone else the same??

I didn't start getting m/s until halfway through week since, towards week 7. Tiredness was my main symptom until then, as well as slightly sore boobs and some breakouts on my face.

Oh I forgot that was a symptom. Im like a teenager again! My boobs are a little uncomfy but thats because I have a toddler using them to push up from lol

I had two pregnancies. Both extremely easy and both my babies very healthy. The only symptom I ever had was excessive hunger during the first trimester. I felt fantastic.

I have very few symptoms as well, lots of fatigue, hunger, cramping, and achy boobs as well, but no MS, which has worried me since I had MS very early on in my last two pregnancies. I've been told by a few people that MS can more commonly occur during weeks 6 and 12, so there's a chance it may still hit you

Not much over here either. Just tired and my stomach rumbles with insane hunger out of nowhere lol.

I wouldn't worry! Not everyone gets symptoms.

I don't think I started getting nausea until about 7 weeks (cripe, I just posted about this in another thread and I can't remember, but I think 7 weeks).

Some people get symptoms early, some get them later, some don't get them at all. From my understanding, and I could be wrong, but I think it just depends on how your body reacts/adjusts to the rising level of hcg.

I could have written this post! Boobs slightly sore on and off and occassional cramps but nil else which is so different to my previous pregnancy. I mc first pregnancy before DS at 6 weeks so Im pretty stressed now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->