jennifer89

Reaction score
The reason i'm down to these is:

• Small boot in the car
  • rear facing

But which is better?

Good/bad points about both please xx

:flower:

I had the Zezu and loved it, only thing when they're older and need to sit up in it (10months plus) my little one seemed too tall!!

Other than that was fab pram, lovely to push with air tyres, carrycot and seat, and faced whichever way i wanted! Large basket for storing, side pockets in hood!

We have the Loola Up. Was great in the early days using it with the pram attachment and car seat too. Now obv it only gets used as a pushchair. It is soooo easy to steer with the handle bar, much easier than steering a pushchair with handles. We also have a Silvercross Pop for short distances and for chucking in the boot of the car cos the Loola is quite heavy and big. Also one thing that annoys me about the Loola is the harnesses are very fiddly and also we had to get extensions for our harnesses when our son was not even 1 cos they were not long enough! Overall good but I wouldn't use it all the time just cos of it being heavy and stuff.

i love my zezu :)

only bad point is the strapsfor baby lol! you have to strap them round the middle through the fabric thhat goes between the legs then do the over arm straps after. [can see in my avatar slightly] other than that its fab!

WSS, also there isnt much give on the seat adjustment (when sitting baby up) it doesnt go very far,

we had a ford fiesta and we can get it in the boot if we pop one of the wheels off

I love my Loola Up :thumbup:. It is quite heavy for a pushchair, but its a small price to pay for all the good points. It also folds up relatively compactly. xx

i love my zezu :)

only bad point is the strapsfor baby lol! you have to strap them round the middle through the fabric thhat goes between the legs then do the over arm straps after. [can see in my avatar slightly] other than that its fab!

WSS, also there isnt much give on the seat adjustment (when sitting baby up) it doesnt go very far,

we had a ford fiesta and we can get it in the boot if we pop one of the wheels off

i completely agree with the strap issue....soooo annoying but its about the only thing i dont like about the zezu. So far its been great and i can get it in the boot of my suzuki swift by takin 1 wheel off but its so easily done its not really an issue

I liked the Loola Up, thought it was a great pushchiar, folds down small, comfy seat etc.

The only thing that put me off was the handlebars. They are not covered in foam. So wondered whether this would make it more difficult to push in the summer, resulting in sweaty hands/slippery handlebar.

iv bought the zezu cant wait to use it. has had good reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->