Zig Zag chart..any chance for me?

binksmommy

DD-8yrs & Preggo with boy
Reaction score
My chart is so annoying.. Up,down , up, down...

Is that bad?? :shrug: Should I just think about next month now..or is it still too early..I hate to give up..but sometimes it's easier on me .. getting use to rejection I guess :wacko:

Take a look in my siggy for chart link

Absolutely still in with a chance, that pattern is known as a fall back rise. This is what FF says about it:

Fallback Rise
Temperatures may show a "fallback rise" pattern. In a fallback rise pattern the temperature rises significantly and abruptly as you would expect, but then it drops again immediately before it rises again and is sustained throughout the luteal phase. You may not be able to tell whether you are seeing a fallback rise pattern or whether you are seeing one "fluke" high temperature. Your non-temperature signs, or, retrospectively, your luteal phase length, can help you to determine whether or not you have a fallback rise pattern.

Hope that helps xx

so it's ok?? Is it a good sign or just a pattern?

It's just a pattern hun sorry, no temp pattern indicates a BFP chart until 18 days of higher temps... thats the best indication!

No problem :)

If you look at my chart from last cycle (in my sig) that was exactly the same pattern as yours. I've had fall back rises, staircase rises and a mixture of both over the months temping. GL! xx

No problem :)

If you look at my chart from last cycle (in my sig) that was exactly the same pattern as yours. I've had fall back rises, staircase rises and a mixture of both over the months temping. GL! xx

Oh yeah... I see your chart looks a lot like mine..

you can check other peoples charts on fertility friend, positives may look like that and negatives also.

If your on VIP membership you can ask FF to find charts like yours that ended with a BFP, it's worth playing around with, If not on VIP you can still look up charts with certain patterns some interesting charts out there! :)

If your on VIP membership you can ask FF to find charts like yours that ended with a BFP, it's worth playing around with, If not on VIP you can still look up charts with certain patterns some interesting charts out there! :)

yeah nothing but 1 BFN was "like my chart" but I have been playing around with it.. also looked at TCOYF chart.. it's super confusing..I'm waiting on her book.. should be here by next week.. that will give me something to do and obsess over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->