Zoe Hazel?

shambaby

hayden's personal chef
Reaction score
What do you think of this name for our little girl? We had decided on Eloise as a middle name, but hubby has decided he's not so sure - thinks it's too much of a mouthful and that he won't be able to spell it. We like the name Hazel and would possibly use it as a first name if it weren't too similar to our son's name (Hayden) but I'm just not sure it flows with Zoe. What do you think?

Thank you, I've been saying it to myself all day and the more I say it the more I like it. Our alternative is Zoe Amelia, which I like and I think goes really nicely, but I wanted to go for something a bit less popular and Amelia always seems to be up there in the lists. Will see what hubby thinks when he comes in.

im not keen on Zoe

but Hazel Eloise or Hazel Amelia/Amelia Hazel would be nice

I love it :thumbup:

I agree, Amelia is very common at the moment, it's nice to have something a little different.

Xx

I like Zoe Amelia or Hazel Amelia or Maybe changing it to Amalia instead? According to my OH, initially Zoe Hazel doesn't quite flow(which was my initial feeling as well), but then it also doesn't clash so if those are your favorite names, why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->