Zoelle Isabelle

xvmomovx

Zeth & Liam's Mommy
Reaction score
I have been working on baby names even though I am not expecting yet. I really like Zoe for a girl. However, I was thinking of doing Zoelle and Zoe for short. Zoelle would be pronounced like Noelle. However, I was sort of hoping to use Isabelle for a middle name but I am not sure how I like them together because they both end in 'elle'. Maybe just Zoe Isabelle is better. Thoughts?:shrug:

Well i would say "Zoelle Isabelle" is a definite no, since they rhyme...

Zoe Isabelle is lovely tho!

Zoelle is different & could probably grow on me, with a different middle name!

Suggestions:

Zoelle Grace
Zoelle Ava
Zoelle Lilliana
Zoelle Rose

Yea i wouldn't do the Zoelle Isabelle combo due to the matching ends...

Zoe Isabelle is really nice!!!

I like Zoelle though..
Maybe
Zoelle Isabella <-- I actually really like the sound of that!!
Zoelle Alessandra
Zoelle Evelyn
Zoelle Victoria
Zoelle Elizabeth

As a Zoe I can honestly say that I am once of those people who really love my name.

I haven't heard of Zoelle before. I like it and she would certainly be one of a kind, but not too sure of Isabelle as middle name, they kind of rhyme don't they.

Isabel has gone into the hat for a middle name if we have a girl and I think Zoe Isabelle has a lovely ring to it xx

The two ELLEs are a bit much. Zoe Isabelle is very pretty though :thumbup: ....or Isabelle Zoe.

The two "elle"s are too much... I prefer Zoe anyway though so I think Zoe Isabelle is great!

Zoe Isabelle is definitely the way to go! :thumbup:

Zoelle Isabelle sounds a little silly .. I'm not sure I'd like Zoelle even if it was with a different middle name, to be honest!

I'm not a fan of Zoelle, but Zoe Isabelle is lovely!

I actually prefer Zoelle to Zoe, I think it sounds prettier (personal opinion), although I think the two ELLE endings are a bit much.

I actually prefer Zoelle to Zoe, I think it sounds prettier (personal opinion), although I think the two ELLE endings are a bit much.

I really love the idea of using Isabelle as a middle name because it would be after my uncle's mother. I love Zoe but I like the idea of giving my children longer names and then letting them have the option to use the longer name or a nickname.

For example my DH wanted our son to be Zeth but it's too short and offers him no options so I did Zethanial. We really mostly call him zeth but I like that the other choice is there for him later.

Does anyone have any suggestions to make Zoe a little longer?

Personally I wouldn't worry about having a longer version unless the name you liked was almost always a nickname and wouldn't grow very well with your child (e.g. Billy instead of William - no offence to anyone who likes just Billy). My MIL did that and my DH only uses his full name for very official documents like his passport as he hates it.

Zoe is a great name as it is, doesn't need to be lengthened. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->