Zoladex & periods

Becks88

Pregnant after IVF#1
Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies

I have my 6th and final Zoladex implant on 19th March :happydance::happydance: However, my gynae consultant reassured me that i would not bleed on Zoladex (I am also on daily Livial) and I have bled EVERY SINGLE month that I have been on it including right now!!! I am due to see my consultant on Monday 5th March for my 6 month post operative follow up and to find out what the next step is for us. I will of course tell him that i have bled EVERY month and that i have still been in pain, but i was wondering if anybody else out there has had the same experience. I have googled it several times as i have been very worried to say the least, but have never had any luck finding anybody else with the same issue.

I have told my GP many times and he has been very concerned saying that i am "a very different case!" :shrug: He told me to ring the hospital to try to get my appointment brought forward but they didn't have any earlier appointments so I have had to wait until Monday which is my original appointment anyway:dohh:

I am really worried that they'll say the bleeding means that the Zoladex has made no improvement where my endometriosis is concerned and that the last 6 months has been at a loss as now the ovarian drilling effects have worn off :cry: REALLY do not want yet another laparoscopy to see what it's done/not done. Any ideas??

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"