zombie apocalypse! what would you do?

Okay, okay this is going to sound like i'm using a zombie apocalypse as a pedestal for my crunchy mum natural parenting ways mainly because I kinda am
but seriously i'd be all set!

cloth nappies
babywearing (safer with those zombies about)
co-sleeping (see above)
breastfeeding (less risky trying to find food for LO)

not intending to diss anyones parenting styles but just thought it would be fun to banter about ;)
I see your cloth bummed, baby wearing etc... and raise you self sufficentcy.
We have a large veg plot in the garden, our own water source (a well), and I have a husband that can pretty much make anything we need!!!

Slow zombies, fast zombies, I don't care, I'm off a bridge :haha: Although I'd probably be too scared to travel to the bridge/cliff/high building, and you'd find me hiding in the attic :dohh:

If zombies were real they would be fast... there is no good reason why they go as slow as they do in some films lol, likely just to drag the films out otherwise they would catch them and eat them in under 15 mins haha. So yeah I would likely just give in and jump off a cliff haaha

zombie apocalypse puts a whole new spin on the american gun debate!! we need to defend ourselves! hahahaha

zombie apocalypse puts a whole new spin on the american gun debate!! we need to defend ourselves! hahahaha

If we go by the zombies in Walking Dead, the best weapon is obviously the crossbow: silent, deadly, and every arrow is potentially re-usable!
I read a news story awhile back about a delightful fellow who shot his girlfriend over an argument they had about the likelihood of a zombie apocalypse. The article mentioned that there was a rather disturbing faction of nutbars who were armed to the teeth and fervently preparing for WWZ... Awesome. Just what we need, eh?
:nope::dohh::shrug:

Yeah, I'd be inclined to think that arrows/crossbows are definitely the way to go too.

You lot are nuts!!

Can I just say, I'm loving the news and debates title page which has the threads today showing the order as

"Zombie Apocolypse, what would you do". followed by
"Would you eat your own placenta"

:haha:

I feel that I should clarify my stance on eating my own placenta during a zombie apocalypse? :rofl:

:haha: we do sound nuts!

I'd being going bush to find an abandoned mine shaft and living in it :wacko:

Oh deary me I think I'd rather be invaded by aliens than zombies tho...

I still don't think I could eat my own placenta... zombie apocalypse and all! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->