zombiedaisy that was it! baby Braden is here

Congratulations xxx Im so glad it all went well for you ive followed your story and know you had a hard and stressful pregnancy! I bet your glad its all over and your little man is here safely! Hes gorgeous!! :hugs:

Massive congrats hun!! He's gorgreous!

Kudos to you for having pitocin and staying med free!!! That's hard work.

I am so glad to hear that you and Braden are both doing so great!!! :)

Congratulations!! so glad it all went well for you! hes super cute!!! well done honey!xxxxxx

Having followed you since first tri, I am just so happy Braden is finally here and all is well. Congratulations, Sweetie. I'm so proud of you! You did great! Left a you-sized hole right through the belly of the VCI monster. You ARE a success story, and I knew you would be all along. Great work, Mama! What a true little blessing you have there.

awww big congrats!! :)
Was the iv drip very sore?!
hope ur both resting and keeping well x

awww big congrats!! :)
Was the iv drip very sore?!
hope ur both resting and keeping well x

the overall feels fine now. it was only sore when everything was running through it. now it's just saline locked, so hopefully it can come out all together soon.

I slept off and on through the night but their in every 4 hours checking baby and I. he just ate some and is snuggled up with me while dh sleeps. they put us in the huge room on the end so it's quite.

Congratulations and well done! He is absolutely gorgeous! Love his cheeks!

P.S.- I hope to look half as well put together as you do after birth! :)

welcome baby braden!!! Such a cutie. You gotta be strong as heck to do pitocin unmeded

:dance: Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world baby Braden Markus :cloud9: I've also followed your pregnancy, and I shed a few tears with happiness when I read your success story after all the worries and uncertainty you've had. So pleased for you, he's absolutely gorgeous and so healthy looking. Wishing you a speedy recovery :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->