Zumba holics

Just read that in an hours class you can burn between 500-800 calories :thumbup::happydance:
Just made it even more lovable lol x

yep upto 800 cals per 1 hour class,
ive got a 3hour zumbathon on friday for red nose day eek
just got a kinect and had a go of the zumba game, i was sweating buckets after the 20min beginner session

Dani thats sounds fab x I would love to do that x Your going to be knackered lol x
Good Luck :thumbup:

i sure will be

Just got back from my first class. I didn't realise how uncoordinated I am! :haha: I thought it was going to be more 'dancier' than 'aerobics' but that's probably because I was concentrating more on what I wassupposed to be doing with my feet than just following the beat. It was good though, I don't feel too shattered, so I obviously didn't put enough effort in!

hehe it will all click after a few week

Zumba is AMAZING!!!!!!! I love love love it! I've been doing it for about a year 3 classes a week. It's not even like you're working out, it's a party. It helps having an awesome instructor too. Zumba makes me feel like:wohoo: :yipee: :happydance:

our zumbthon in liverpool went well, over £15,000 was raised on the night for red nose day

Well done Dani!

I preordered the wii game at the weekend! They'll be some weeks that I can't make it to class as OH works shifts, so I'll do it then

ive got the game for xbox, i was sweating buckets after doing a 20min beginner session.
me and some of the other local instructors are now in the process of trying to sort out a large charity event for the summer

Well done Dani!

I preordered the wii game at the weekend! They'll be some weeks that I can't make it to class as OH works shifts, so I'll do it then

My DH does shifts too x I do 3 weeks of twice a week then one week of once a week bcus of DH's shifts x
We have got a ps3 but we havent got the move to go woth it so getting the computer game is out the question for us :-(

Well done Dani x How did you get on?? bet you were knackered werent you? well done on raising so much money :thumbup:

Got Zumba tonight, its my favourite one tonight :happydance:

was worn out by the end of the event, didnt want to drive home, lol
ive got zumba tonight too, not my fave one but keeping my head in so i can cover classes

I'm off to Zumba tonight too. I don't rate my instructor too much, but it's the only class time I can make

ive been a class too, went on the stage too, so i can get used to facing people before i start my own classes
where abouts in uk you from?

I'm in the south east, Kent.

Class was better today, I felt happier with the moves so I was moving more and came away feeling like I'd done a good work out.

Was it scary being on the stage?

wasnt too bad, i went on the stage on friday at the zumbathon, that wasnt too bad as everyone was watching the instructors on main stage, last night was worse because there isnt a stage so you are eye level with everyone.
its the only way im going to get used to facing classes before i start my own in a few weeks

I love zumba so much :happydance:

Was at my class last night and been aching all over today so I'm obviously doing something right :thumbup:

thats a good sign,
a week on saturday till my training course :D

been to look at a venue tonight, al is well, just need a starting date now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back