ZZZzzzzzzzzzz

worrying

Reaction score
I have been asleep on and off all day today! Just exhausted!! I had a lot of nightmares last night so not a good nights sleep...But I seem to have days like this, where I simply can't keep my eyes open! :sleep:

On the upside I felt my first definite kick today! Have felt the odd flutter here and there before, but nothing like that!

I've had the opposite problem the last few days! I am exhausted but can't sleep! I worked last night and go back tonight (7 pm to 7am shifts) and have been up since 1 after going to bed at 9! Four hours sleep just isn't enough to see me through another 12 hour shift! I feel for you though as I have been where you are and it can be just as difficult. I feel like I can't get anything done cause all I do is sleep!

Gotta say, I am not loving the extremes! Would love to have a "normal" sleep/wake cycle for a while.

Well I guess it's something we are going to have to get used to! lol

I have my fair share of them days too. Most days i'm running around like a headless chicken and think to myself how nice it would be to sit down and enjoy an uninterrupted cuppa with a magazine etc.

Then i will have the days where i am so shattered i will literally just be sitting there doing nothing and not have any energy to move. That's when i realize how lovely it is to have the burst of energy on the busy days etc. Can't win lol.

Just our bodies way of getting us used to the sleepless night and running around in the days when babies are here lol.

I find drinking plenty and eating small and often snacks/meals helps on the tiredy days

My goodness, it's so hard going through the days where you don't want to move! Thankfully my husband is very understanding and lets me have lots of rest :)

Congrats on your first real kick! It's such a wonderful feeling :)

I was so tired yesterday as well ... I woke up at 9am and got back into bed at 11:30am and slept until 3pm and I was in bed by 8pm last night

Worrying, congrats on the first kick. :)
I've been feeling a lot less active and sleepy lately. I doze off even while on the sofa. But, nights are horrible in the sense I feel tired and sleepy,but unable to sleep thanks to my cramps and aches :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->