Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! PMA thread for all my girlies!!

Ezza BUB1

Mum to Pyper & an angel
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have decided to start this thread, don't know where to put it coz it's for my preggas girls and my girls still trying, you all know who you are!! I thought we need a thread that we can all go to that has anything and everything with GOOD POSITiVE attitudes (even when we cant cope)

So a lil bout me, My name is Erin and my darling Husband is David, we have been married almost 2 years now in April YAY!!! We are both 29 this year eeeeek it's scary. We started trying for a bub 2011 and got our lucky BFP in sept 2011, sadly i lost this lil baby but he/she showered me in lucky baby dust :dust: and blessed with a new lil bean. So today I am 14weeks pregnant and I am so over the moon with excitement and cannot wait to meet our lil bundle of joy on the expected 18th Sept. I'm gonna shower them with kisses everyday.

So that's my brief story ..... I would love to hear everyone's stories and then get to know each other through this crazy lil thing we call LIFE!!

I read that 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' according to the film, it is defined as "something to say when you have nothing to say". So lets all chat about nothing and everything at the same time!!

WELCOME and make yourself comfy please. Share all your hopes, dreams, fears and excitement with me and all the other lovley ladies in here.

:dust: to us all in every way possible!!:baby::baby:

Ps this is a pic of me and my Hubby on my wedding day BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! and my latest pic of my lil Rainbow Baby

Attachments

• ticker.jpg
    ticker.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1204.jpg
    IMG_1204.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
Yay! Such a great idea!! :0)

I guess I'll intro myself...! I'm Annie, am 27, and have been married to my DH for just about a year and a half. We started TTC in January 2012, and have just gotten my first BFP after a cycle with OPKs! :0) FX for a healthy, happy, STICKY bean!!

Edit: Bean was not sticky...so back to TTC for us......

Love this thread!!!

Hi everyone! :thumbup:

I'm Tori (that's actually the first time I've written what everyone in the read world calls me! :winkwink:)

I'm 29 (just in Feb) and my husband in 30, 31 in June. We've only been married for 3 months - had an incredible wedding on 23rd december 2011, best day ever!!! I came off the pill, cerazette which is the progesteron only mini pill, on the 13th jan. We started trying on 27th Feb and I got my BFP on the 17th march!! crazy!! :wacko:

I still can't believe it myself and am sure it can't really be true and happening to me! First cycle trying and all, feel very very lucky

I'm definitely going to need lots of PMA during this journey as I'm a stress head as it is!

I'm going to take it in stages and this is stage no. 1 for me:

Get to next Monday 27th March!

Reason for this hurdle is it's still v early days for me, today would be cd29. Monday would be cd35 and I feel by that point if still no AF then I'm deffo preggers and witch is gone for good! :haha:

Also love the name of this thread as I used to be a dancer and worked at Disneyland Paris for a while, When I was there I was also a face character doing princesses and stuff and I was more importantly Mary Poppins!! pics to follow :happydance:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Well 2 of my lovelies are already signed up.... It's a pleasure to properly meet u both!! This is going to be fantastic I can feel it in my bones!!

Loving the fact u guys think it's a good idea and loving that we are all somewhat newbies to this so lets enjoy this fun and exciting ride !!

Tori my lil popsicle stick ... That's so cool that u used to be Mary Poppins how awesome .... I wanted a fun name and thought the name just fit... Plus it sounded cool!!

So bring on Monday for u Tori and bring on ur ap in April Annie it'll be here before we know it ..... I feel like I have forgotten something sooner for u Annie so sorry in advance

Love you guys xxx

Nope! First appointment is 4/19! I should have blood/urine tests before that, but don't have a date yet! :0)

Spreading the PMA!

Hi PMAers! My name is Lizzy and I'm 26! I've been married to my gorgeous hubby for nearly a year and a half. I also came off Cerazette in January and my last cycle was 32 days!

I've just put AF back on her plane to Witchville, so getting ready to have muchos bedroom fun with my hubby and see what happens! :winkwink:

Positive thoughts and love to all my PMA girls! :dust:

Here's a pic from my wedding and there's no bean pic YET! :thumbup:

p.s. Erin you looked gorgeous on your wedding day! I love your headpiece! You hubby scrubs up well! :winkwink:

Attachments

• 152.jpg
    152.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 11
Yahoo lizzy u found it :) look at ur wedding pic that's stunning!! Did u get hitched in a castle ?? So beautiful!!

Hooray for witchy packing her bags here's hoping its for the long haul this time ;) go get some rooty toot toot on just do it everyday for shits and giggles haha

Much love xxx

Cheers hun! We had some pictures taken in a ruined church near our Church. It's gorgeous!

I'm going to take it easy and just enjoy the baby making process! :haha:

Hope you're ok hun!

xxx

I'm doing good thanks babe!! How r u?? Hope this baby making process is going good guns for u this month!! When's test date?? I'm getting excited!

Wow ur pic is just stunning ... I love going through wedding pics it's so much fun!! Let me know if u guys have Facebook and would consider adding me as a mate haha I love stalking!! Xxx

Baby making is very fun thanks haha!

Ooooooh PM me too if anyone wants to me to add on Facebook. Thanks to my new married surname my name is common as muck! You'd never find me so I'll add you!

I love weddings! There's been two sets of wedding bells in the church next to me today. It's lovely!

Love to all you gals!

Xxxx

I love this song from Babe!

If I had words to make a day for you
I'd sing you a morning golden and new
I would make this day last for all time
Give you a night deep in moonshine.

Awwwwww that's so lovely .... Made me smile!! Thanks for adding me babes ... You are one Hot mama (to be soon) haha ..... Sizzling hot!! And omg ur wedding pics are stunning xxx

Thanks hun! I absolutely love your wedding pics! You are so stunning!

Is that your Dad in a kilt too? Love it!

I haven't put my official pics on Facebook, but if you want you can see a selection on my photographer's blog:

https://www.arj-photo.co.uk/cheshire-wedding-photography/cheshire-wedding-photography-oddfellows-chester-liz-and-jon1/

oohhhh babe you are beautiful!!! and your pics are seriously amazing!!! your photographer did an amazing job but well he had it easy i guess i mean look at you 2 as a couple ..... and i love your red hair!!

my photographer has me on his website... we used to be the main pic but well our wedding was nearly 2 years ago now so he has to keep updating it but they are such awesome photographers,.... im gonna get them to do a pregnancy shoot for me and then when bub arrives defo getting a shoot of us as a family but not a typical SIT THERE AND SMILE one a really fancy one and i love those pics where you have the father holding bub and kissing its forehead i love those... i was also thinking of getting Anne Geddes shoot done but not sure how much that would cost

my pics are on this website https://www.artographyweddings.com.au/beach-wedding/

oh and yes thats my daddy he is a Scotsman ... we even had bag pipes so awesome and it made all these people staying in the resort come out and watch from their balconies it was cool

Both of you have GORGEOUS wedding photos! Such beautiful ladies! I'm jealous that you have such gorgeous locations for weddings and photos!

Erin, that beach doesn't look real! Crazy! I live in the Midwest, so nothing but corn fields here! :rofl:

My wedding photos are on my FB page...nothing special, but love my photographer!

oh thanks princess!!! so many people ask if my pics are superimposed but NOPE they are as real as real can be :)

oooh id love to see your pics..... if you want to add me or vice versa on facebook i love a good stalk ,,,,, and i wouldnt talk about ttc or pregnancy i promise,,,,,, let me know or pm your details xoxo

hahaha love the cornfeild comment :rofl:

oohhhh babe you are beautiful!!! and your pics are seriously amazing!!! your photographer did an amazing job but well he had it easy i guess i mean look at you 2 as a couple ..... and i love your red hair!!

Aww thanks hun! You're wedding pics are sooo fab! I love your head piece so much - it's so vintagey and different! Suits you down to a tee!

Annie your pics on Facebook are sooo pretty! I had a stalk the other day and you looked gorgeous, but I didn't want to comment :blush: You're eyes are amazing they're so bright they jump out at you! :flower:

xxx

Thanks! Just wish I could take as much time to get ready every day as I did that day! Haha. Can you imagine how amazing it would be to get your hair and makeup done every morning?!

It would be amazing! I would deffo have full make up and 40s/50s style hair everyday if someone did it for me!

Most days in work I just bum about in my jeans and t-shirt siiiiigh. Although I do dress quite girly outside of work.

If there's one thing I could change about myself it would be to have clear skin! I get so many spots (especially after being on Cerazette) boooo! They're not even squezzy spots they're acne-like spots that hurt! :-({|=

But this is the PMA thread so I shan't complain! :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"