Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! PMA thread for all my girlies!!

Sounds delicious, I just had a coke, yum yum!

Off to work now, boo! Working till 9, tiring!

I don't think you should feel bad about being happy a mean person has left, shes probably rubbish and you're awesome!! Xxx

check this out girlies!!! this reminds me of my hubby coz he is a Kiwi.. but he dont sound liek this but its classic have a watch xoxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA

Lol! Reminds me of flight of the Conchords!

They're like "Where's the car?" and we say "where's the car?" they're completely different lol!

xxx

omg flight of the conchords is classic!! i wanna do that Accent list that ANnie did on facebook coz i think it would be funny for you to hear me hahaha

check this out i think it is just beautiful and nearly made me cry hahaha i got emotional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzgzim5m7oU

omg make that i did just cry coz i just watched it again and i just think its so beautiful

not sure if this will work but will see

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=220cd68f16&view=att&th=13699f5bcf005a87&attid=0.1&disp=vah&zw

its all about the Attitude ladies xo

Yay for Kiwis! A lot of my best friends are Kiwis and we got married in Kiwiland. :)

Got to see Bret and Jemaine when I was there too.

That video is lovely!!

ooooh how lovely where in Kiwiland did ya get hitched?? my hubby is a Kiwi so gotta love and OMG i love the All Blacks

dan carter is my other husband hahaha i wish

Attachments

• 6004490.jpg
    6004490.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
We got hitched in the nation's capital, Welly. :)

I'm not going to watch the video until I finish work! I don't wanna blub in work!

I'm listening to the Flight of the Conchords BBC radio 4 programme they did before they did a telly programme. It's making me giggle loads.

I've got that on CD! Too funny! Cool to know you're a Conchords fan too.

Hey pregnant and soon-to-be pregnant ladies

I think we should all do a photoshoot like one of these couples/families, then post the evidence.

That will give all of us a right cheering-up whenever we need it. I particularly like the one with them all painted up as big cats. And Flapjack HAS to do the Rudolph one. Preferably as her Christmas card this year.

Don't know if this will work, just putting it out there. This is Jay-Z's song he wrote for their daughter, I think its lovely. Some of you might have heard it already. I don't know the ins and outs but apparently they had trouble conceiving her and they lost a baby before she was born too.

[youtube]rn_3Wf2q8jE[/youtube]

I remember watching Beyonce on TV at Glastonbury and thinking how amazing her performance was, when I think back she must have been pregnant at that time - and just like you & I Erin, and Annie you soon - must have been experiencing the scaryness of being PAL. She is such a strong and inspirational woman. All hail B!!

[youtube]arobJd3BqxA[/youtube]

I don't know the ins and outs but apparently they had trouble conceiving her

I see what you did there... :winkwink:

Not a funny story though of course, and you're right that B is a very inspirational woman - and JayZ too, he's achieved so much.

Just looked at those couple pics, hillarious!!!!!

ha ha!! xxxxxxx

Lol to those awkward photos!

Awwww amazing B! She's such a gorgeous woman - I love the name Ivy too xxx

OMG!! Hubs and I have just chosen Ivy as one of our top 3 girls names!! I thought her kid was called blue? I missed the Ivy part, literally just been discussing the name with my Mum, random xxx

Just wanted to say that was an awesome video... it made me cry too :)

It's Blue Ivy Z or whatever the surname is lol!

Deffo have Ivy - my hubby's not too keen... Boooo raaa!

xxx

Current faves are Ivy and Arya.. (totally love game of thrones, got it from there!)

I like Corey for a boy xx

Awwww gorgeous names. I need a baby name book!

Is it just me or does your blueberry look like it's got a bow tie on! It's like James Bond, "The name's Baby, Pops Baby" haha

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->