€ HAUNTing for Our Bumpkins € ~ October Testing Thread ~

Sis - I am so sorry that your hubby wont be here during your fertile period :hugs: Approaching would be due dates are really hard.

AFM - got my peak on CBFM this morning so should be ovulating in the next 24 hours.

WellDH is finally on his way home but he will probably miss O by a day cuz its a 2 day drive!! :(
Anybody know how to put off O for A day or 2 ??? ;)

I've heard ibuprofen does the trick! worth a shot!

I don't think i'm going to be testing at all this month - doesn't look like I even O'ed. :(

Well my OPK was super Neon dark this AM do I put today as ++ instead of yesterday??

Plus FF took away my vertical line cuz my temp went down?? :shrug:

yeah, i'd say you're prob O'ing today, Sis4us!

Well hopefully it will wait until Tom since my OPK was darker today!!

It looks like I'm not going to get a BFP in September as it's still too early to pick up on the hpt. Please add me to the 3rd, since that's when AF is due. Thanks!

Well looks like my worse fears I think I Od yesterday DH will be home today around 2PM so even slimmer chances here :(

Will add u lanfear333

Congrats Spud!! :happydance: H&H 9 Months to you! :baby:

Unfortunately, pre AF spotting has arrived so just waiting on the :witch: now. On to a new cycle for me.

Congratulations Spudtastic :flower:

How frustrating for you Sis, maybe you threw out a second egg after the fact??? (Hey, may as well use the stats to our advantage no :winkwink:)

May I join this month, testing 11th October please.

Well my temp went down I've never had a fall back temp in all my charts so I'm confused and think maybe yesterday's temp was a fluke or from the P and ibuprofen I was using to delay O :shrug:

Will add u Keebs!!!

Lee :hugs:

I'm out ladies. Fx to everyone else this month!

Congrats Spud!!!

So, the :witch: arrived yesterday, three days before she was supposed to, which puts me on a 24 day cycle this time and less than 14 days after expected ovulation.

So, I went and bought a basal thermometer last night and am going to start temping so I can be sure when I O. I hope it works, since I don't sleep very well.

The :witch: is due for me again on the 26th of October, so please move me there.

Congratulations, Spudtastic!! Excellent start to an October testing month.

Put me down for October 8th, please -- that will be 11dpo and also my 42nd birthday. Last time I conceived at a spry young 39 but three years has made a fair difference to my cycle.

I'm not expecting much this cycle. O fooled me by coming later than usual, so I barely scraped in to the fertile window. My friend Google tells me that it's possible but unlikely even at peak fertility.

Mrs W, I remember you from the July '12 pregnancy thread.

Hey there Keebs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->