€ HAUNTing for Our Bumpkins € ~ October Testing Thread ~

Sorry for AF Kfs1 and Lanfear!! :hugs:

Will add u InvivoVeritas I barely made it in my window too FX for both of us!!

Congrats, spudtastic!!! Starting off the month with good news!! H&H9!

Congrats spud!!

Invivo I remember you too!! Good luck x

Sis, I'm trying to delay ov too as hubby is ill. Ill try ibuprofen tomorrow! I hope you haven't oved yet.

Xx

I really think I did O but I'm not sure about my temp drop maybe I'm Oing twice a Girl can Hope right :haha:

GL w the delay I also take VITEX and I doubled up on it cuz I've heard it can delay O also I used a tiny bit of P cream everyday so I'm hoping that's why my temp was higher yesterday and I didn't O!!
If I end up w a BFP it will be a BIG Confusing Miracle!! ;)

Thanks guys :) dd is 20 months old today and hadn't gone back to any contraception after she was born so it has taken a while.

Hubby was ecstatic last night...he was dancing around the living room singing 'my swimmers still work' lol.

I'm out ladies spotting for early AF, good luck everyone waiting xxx

I'm sorry AF got you, Oasis! FX'ed for next month!

Wish4, did you test today? FXed for some good news.

Mrs W hope that you managed to delay O, and that hubby takes some flu meds and steps up ;)

Oasis, sorry the :witch: got you. Onwards and upwards for next cycle.

Me, I'm 6dpo and really, really not feeling it this month.I just want to get to AF and look forward to next cycle.

Sorry for AF Oasis!! :hugs:

InVivo I know the feeling my chart is crazy I never EVER have had MT Peaks WTH!! :shrug:

Will add u Terri!!

Oasis u sure it's not IB it's still very early for AF I'm HOH!!

Sis- bfn and started spotting... This one hurts :cry:

Lucky me I should test again the last week of oct so put me down again for 27th

Thanks for your kind words ladies, I've had to change my chart to spotting as there wasn't anymore red blood after that one episode and since even the brown spotting has practically gone, I really thought it was AF! Still think I'm out and will just spot on and off til AF I've never had ib and my temps are pants: ( but thank you for hoping for me sis xxxxx
Wish I'm so sorry you're spotting, its rubbish isn't it:( xxx

Good luck with your spotting, Oasis and Wish- I hope it's not AF coming for either of you!

On my 3rd day of the flashing smiley- last cycle I had 9 days before a solid one. Last cycle on the day I got my peak, the two lines were similar in colour, and today's wasn't far off, so I'm hoping I don't have as long to wait! Hopefully OH is up for a bit of BDing tomorrow morning, even though his friend is visiting in the next room. If I get a solid smiley, I'll figure out my testing date then. I had u/s today and the FS didn't say anything about impending ovulation, so I think I still have a few days to go.

Um Oasis-Are you going to take a test? I see that AF still hasn't shown up for you. :dust: fxfxfx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->