€ HAUNTing for Our Bumpkins € ~ October Testing Thread ~

Um Oasis-Are you going to take a test? I see that AF still hasn't shown up for you. :dust: fxfxfx
Thanks hunni, I took my last two yesterday, they weren't early tests but all I had, v faint line and now I've run out but tbh spotting bright red again today and AF cramps so I don't think its worth buying any, I think it may of been another cp:( xxx

no AF yet for me but tested today, a day earlier than I said I would, and got a BFN. No idea when I O'ed this month so I'm in the dark - I am considering myself 'late' b/c I rarely go over 28-29 days and I'm cd30 today.
I'm assuming now that this is related to my week-early AF last cycle, which may or may not have been associated to the HSG I had a couple weeks before that. Weird past month and a half, I guess. Not fun!!! :growlmad:

Sorry ladies I know what u mean by rough few months and your body not doing its job!!

BIG :hugs:

I wish my body would sort itself out I was like clock work but its all gone to pot! Someone suggested I've got too much estrogen as I've so many green boxes and to take votes and b6, she got pregnant 2 cycles after starting these xxx

My hormones where pretty low and I was E dominant but since taking VITEX they r pretty good except for this last one I think trying to postpone O messed me up!! :shrug:

Sorry I meant vitex not votes lol bloody autocorrect! Xxx

still no AF but had some tinged cm yesterday, just a teeny bit. So I'm guessing it's pre-spotting sludge. waiting until this weekend to test again - I SO don't want to see another BFN!!!

Can you put me down for testing on Oct. 26 please? Thanks and good luck to all!

:dust:

C'mon ladies fingers crossed for some bfp's! Xxxx

Hi ladies!! Well since I am back TTC again, I need to get on board! Can you please put me down for Oct 24?

Hi ladies. I haven't been around for a while...took a little break over "actively" trying for a little while. I'm 40 and my SO is 44. We've been TTC since my MC last December with no luck. I think I keep missing my window.

So this month I started OPK's again and weirdly got what looked like 4 positive tests (see pic) so I'm not exactly sure when I O'd. Grrr. According to the charts I should have ovulated on 10/4 (the one day I didn't test...of course!) but it looks like 10/7 is the darkest line. My SO is sick so we haven't DTD since 10/5. Do I even have a chance this month?

https://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab122/SparklePants_02/IMG_9438.jpg

And apologies for the huge photo, I don't know how to make it smaller LOL.

Hi, I'm out :nope: af came early giving me a measley 8 day luteal phase :cry:

Good luck to everyone else :dust:

Sorry keebs my lp was rubbish this month too:( xx
Dojen I agree the 7th is the darkest, you're still in with a chance sperm can live up to 5 days if the environment is right, good luck! Xx

So sorry keebs :hugs:

I am 10dpo today and feeling AF type cramps..looks like the witch will get me tomorrow :(

Sorry Keebs. :hugs:
Nikki-Here's an early hug, but hope you don't need it. :hugs:

aw, I'm so sorry, keebs. :(
pre-sorry nikki but holding out hope!
agreed, dojenstein - looks like 10/7 was the strongest

afm - still waiting...having a few cramps, that 'wet down there' feeling and had a little bit of beige cm the last couple days, vaginal walls are super plump when I check my cp (anyone else ever notice this??), so I assume AF is right around the corner.

:hugs: Keebs!!

Nikki FX NO AF!!!

Dojen I would say 10/7 or 10/8 and u O 36hrs after that so I would BD if u can!!! FX

:witch: for me, no bumpkins this month. Good luck to the rest of the testers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->