not sure if its only for new customers or exsisting too

but im new and it worked for me

code - ZQ875

+ free delivery

have fun xx

how strange it workin 4 my sis
are u an exsistin customer?

JUST WORKED FOR ME THANKYOU

i ordered a personalised mug for £10.00 used the discount and they owe me 22p lmao free delivery too!

h x

oh ordered a pair of baby nike trainers and ball set for my little girls new born bro.. £2.72 after the discount!

h x

SUBTOTAL £10.00
NEW VAT RATE SAVINGS - £0.22
P&P £3.95
TOTAL INCLUDING DELIVERY £13.73

Promotions
If you have a promotional code please enter it here and click 'submit code'. Ensure your code contains 2 letters and 3 numbers (e.g. AB123).

Promotion code: Terms & conditions
ZQ875 - Sorry, this promotion code cannot be applied to your order. Remove

yep im already a customer :( bohooo

I did it it took the money off saying they owed me 22p like poster above .

I have no money in my account , So when i put details in it said cannot obtain money from this account !!! .
Strange as there not taking any money out , Just watch they dont charge you girls . x .

see i ordered summit for 12 pound so it wudnt flag up on their system n i still had 2 pay £1.74 xx

They made a Boo boo, it works repeatedly... Not gonna be naughty and buy lots of things for free though.

maan mine doesnt lolol....mine only worked once...my sis worked more too xx

damm lol...ah well my tigger outfit comins worth it lol x

Mine went through this morning ,

I have money in my account today and it worked allthow it cost nothing so i dont understand .

Has any one checked they havent taken any money out ? . xxx .

i ordered yesterday but havent had a confirmation email to say i have, went i went to track order there wasnt one, i did it again as in try to order the same thing and it wouldnt apply the code..ive emailed them

h x

They will take the full amount off your card & then refund the voucher value a few days later.

Also use ZG430 for £30 off a £60 spend

Mel x

Iam not happy about this ..

I rang them today as £9.87 was out of my bank !!.

They havent got a record of my order yet ! , Went to track order and there isnt one there .

Really not happy .

Thanks - I just got £30 off £60 pound spend and used on 3 for 2 toys!

ive just looked on my bank and £12.74 has been debited which is the price of the full price trainers, my mom my oh my best friend and my step dad all ordered something for me and i used my card details, on the track order screen it says the full price of everything!!! Ive emailed them asking them whats happened, has everyone else had the same thing? Im worried!!!

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"