£10 off littlewoods no min spend!! + free deliv

well my drama carried on today !!!! .

After all they said blah blah they hadnt recieved my order etc ! , Well today they phone me up , Ohhh we did recieve your order but where out of stock (It said stock available when i ordered) . And that they did take £10 out of the bank but refunded it like the other girls on this thread said . The problem is it isnt in my bank at all !!!!! . Phoned my bank , They said there is money out by little woods but no money in .

So not only have they ripped me off , They havent got an order to send me ! , they wanted to re charge me today to put the order through again ! .

They will not admit fault , Iam down £10 and no present for my mum i had ordered i paid £10 for nothing iam soooooo furious .

What about if you are not spending more than £10...do you still have to add your bank details?

yep they take money out of your bank regardless :( .

Well i have some good news today , Money is back in my bank :) , Now after chats with my bank and littlewoods ! , They told me they refund you straight away back to your account once you order with that voucher .
BUT !!! i have a debit card with Natwest and some banks like this or if you have a debit card it can take up to 3 working days to show back in your bank ! , So if you need your money girls do not order . xxx .

basically when you order they take they full amount straight out ur bank ie say u have200 in ur bank after u order it wil say u now have 190....but as do most banks it takes 3/4 days for a card purchase to come out....so say u order on the monday and it says u hv 190 now thn on thursday it will be credited back to your account wen the actual money has gone thru rather thn it bein stuk in limbo x

Yep something along thoose lines lol .

I just wanted to warn every one , As some are like me .. I had £20 in my bank wich i needed desperatley that week .. Never heard of people taking money out of your bank when you have a free code ! , And i ordered on the 4th and got my money back only this afternoon in my bank .
So please beware ladies . If you have a spare tenner order away as it does get back in your bank eventually . xx .

But it might get taken out unexpectedly at a later date when they find out you're not the original voucher holder. :) Beeeee careful.

I also STILL can't see if they've taken the money out. But my balance has just dropped exactly £10 and I haven't bought anything for a few days!!! :S Kinda worried.. Still no order to view.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"