£10 off littlewoods no min spend!! + free deliv

Another code..

ZQ210 for £50 off £100

*EDIT* Apologies.. this is telephone orders only & also available to existing customers.

Mel x

The original £10 off code isn't working for me..

And now it is. I was going to buy a teddy which was £9, but then saw the same teddy listed at £10. I tried the code with the £9 one and it refused the code, then did the £10 and they owe me 22p!

Now we'll see if they confirm my order...

xx

Does it work a second time? I was looking at getting some walkie talkies for my bro, but don't wanna place another order if it'll scrap my first.

I dont think it works a second time on the same site but someone posted a list of other sites it can be used on

Another code..

ZQ210 for £50 off £100

Mel x

i think thats for phone orders only...
but jus done two lots of 30 off 60 and did all me christmas shopping as it was 3 for 2 aswell xx

i am still having trouble , they have no record of my payment and are refusing to admit they have taken anything !!!! .

I have to get a statement from my bank , Send it off to them . Wait a few days for the money to go back in ! . And then re order if i wish takes the piss realy sorry iam sooo angry , By the time i get my money back wich will be ages ! , I wont have the order and they wont even admit its there fault arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stupid littlewoods.

i am still having trouble , they have no record of my payment and are refusing to admit they have taken anything !!!! .

I have to get a statement from my bank , Send it off to them . Wait a few days for the money to go back in ! . And then re order if i wish takes the piss realy sorry iam sooo angry , By the time i get my money back wich will be ages ! , I wont have the order and they wont even admit its there fault arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stupid littlewoods.

did u order 2 things or was u charged 10 pound still on ur first order...i wud see if u can do a print screen and email them the shot of it...may b quicker

The original code seems to work on the same site. I've put it in and it's taken the £10 off, I'm just scared to place any more orders until I know my first one has gone through! Sounds a bit sketch to me. =/

xx

I got the ten pound refund before the 11 pound was put through. Seems ok to me

I can't see any recent transactions showing on my account yet, so I can't tell. I also haven't got notification that my order has been put through/accepted. It is over the weekend though, so chances are it'll go through tomorrow. I might wait until then before I place any more orders.

xx

Thats what happened to me night hun , No confirmation no orders on the list on my account nothing .

I have ordered 1 order that they cannot find , And as i havent recieved a confirmation email , Untill i get proof to send them from my bank they will do nothing ! .

Iam soooooo angry .

That's why I wanna wait!! I have no idea if they've taken the money from my account and no record of the order! It's a bit iffy if you ask me...they ought to process the order automatically on the website, like play.com do, register that the order's been made then inform you when it's been processed. Doesn't do much to instill trust into their customers!

Also, I don't get why they'd take the full amount and then refund you the gift voucher? Why not just take the outstanding amount in the first place?? Eeeeeh.

If it works, then fantastic! :happydance:

I'm just a little wary that I'm going to end up in the same situation; no order, no money and having to deal with littlewoods and send them my statements!!!

I really want to place these orders though. Has anyone else placed more than one order using this code?

xxx

Just another note guys. Something I noticed. I went on the additions site and searched for the walkie talkies I wanna get: £12!!!! On the littlewoods website: £15!!! Exact same thing! I'd shop around all their sites, just incase, if you wanna save some money!! Naughty b*ggers!!

xx

Except the code doesn't seem to be working again....

i wouldnt order more then once as the code is for new customers so that mayb why second orders r charged xx

Okay, I may buy the walkie talkies on ebay then. I have a £4 discount voucher for paypal anyway, so hopefully they'll stay at a low price.

xxxx

but wat u can do is use the £10 code on them other sites

as your technically a new customer on them like on marshallward etc xx

They don't seem to be working.... =/ I signed up for a couple, tried the voucher and...nothing...won't accept it.

I still haven't got an order confirmation from them for my original order, and I can't tell if they've taken the money/refunded me or WHAT! My online banking seems to be stuck at the 5th of December, nothing more recent.. Grr.

xx

I've just been on a voucher site and in the discussions it says someone rang Littlewoods up and asked about difficulties people have been having (eg having the discount applied, only to have the voucher value reclaimed a couple of months later) and they said that they can't guarantee that won't happen if you were not the original person the voucher was sent to.

So just be wary! I'm fairly happy doing it that way because I'm gonna be working in a couple of months anyway, but just to let those who might not have bought otherwise know...

Still no record of my order, but still don't know if the money's out. There's something else I really wanna get anyway, and the voucher isn't working on some of the websites, so I'm going to chance placing another order with Littlewoods and see if it works...

xx

P.S If you read the terms and conditions of the order it explains all this, why and how they do it etc.

It also says money is taken from debit cards when the order is placed, not when the item is dispatched, which I assume could also mean that they reject your order because you're not entitled to use the code, but have already taken the money.... Quite lucky for those that have got their orders through, but you might end up with the £10 voucher being taken out at a later date..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->