£12 pop-in nappies

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
I just bought a couple of £12 pop-in nappies from www.babipur.co.uk and Kirsten the pop-in guru tells me that's a good price so thought I'd share :thumbup:

:rofl: Pop-in guru! I'm ordering one right now! I was just thinking I needed a fourth!

haha i know!! i dont know how u girls do it, i would be sooo poor!!!

x

Lol, I have got to the point where if I want a new nappy I have to sell random stuff on ebay before I can afford it!! Clears the house up a bit though :lol:

haha good idea!! i might have to have an ebay clear out first lmao

x

do an NCT nearly new sale to have clear out. lol.

i have so much stuff to sell on this forum and ebay but no time to photograph anything.

:shrug:

I'm not sure if that price includes P&P but if it doesn't then I can get them for people at £12 each and post them for cost :)

I'm not sure if that price includes P&P but if it doesn't then I can get them for people at £12 each and post them for cost :)

Wow...how come you get bargain nappies??? Can I be your new bezza?? :rofl: :flower:

lol, just popped into our Suffolk Real Nappy Network shop today to change Imi and they are £11.95 in there :)

Oooh, I remember you had that shop now :dohh: Soooo jealous of the fact that you can oggle cloth all day if you like! I remember you saying it was a nice atmosphere in there and you could have a cuppa etc. If I ever find myself in suffolk.....hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->