£15 off £20 + Free Gift and Free Delivery @ Vertbaudet!

I got my cot bumper and my brother is getting me my storage box

Im a very happy bunny!

I've put the code in,it's givin me £15 discount,but it's still charging me delivery. :?

Iam at checkout , It has happily update the price off . But is asking me for £3.99 delivery charge is this right ?? . x x.

Theres no way of getting the delivery charge off for some reason ,
I still think it was a bargain and paid anyway with delivery charge . £13.99 alltogether mine was i got a sleeping grow bag tigger one and a white bottom and jacket set :) . xx .

I'm trying to register,but says put in my customer number? :? I don't have one.. Does anybody know what to put here?
Oh thank god, I thought I was stupid.. couldn't find it anywhere. Had to phone them in the end and got some simpleton on the other end........ Sorry, I'm still no wiser.....

:lol: It's alright, it worked at the checkout when i pressed register a new account.

I've just chased my order as i thought it would be here now...nope!! 22nd of september according to the lady who sounded a lot like a robot! :rofl:
Their telephone system is crap! I never recieved my customer number in the email confirmation so there was no way of getting through, had to go through on the phone as a new customer and it took nearly 10mins to explain that i had already placed an order and was wanting to know when it would be delivered...MUPPETS!!

Yeah you'll get your customer number when you actually get the order i had a email today to say half my order has been dispached but i'm still to wait on the other half.

I was also a current customer with them but didn't have me customer number and as you can't do anything on that site without it i just signed up as a new customer, got a letter through the door on saturday stating i already shopped with them and my number was blah blah blah. when i went online though and checked i've still been allowed the order :lol:

Mine arrived today , Th elittle hwite outfit was very cute , Allthow glad i got 1 month instead of newborn its tiny :) .
And the tigger sleep bag thing is the softest cutest thing i have ever seen :) . Very happy . xx .

I've just chased my order as i thought it would be here now...nope!! 22nd of september according to the lady who sounded a lot like a robot! :rofl:
Their telephone system is crap! I never recieved my customer number in the email confirmation so there was no way of getting through, had to go through on the phone as a new customer and it took nearly 10mins to explain that i had already placed an order and was wanting to know when it would be delivered...MUPPETS!!

Yep, they were rubbish on the phone with me..... And what is with that confusing customer number stuff?! Sod it. I'll chalk it up to experience!

:rofl: I was wondering what had happened to mine too...guess I shouldn't bother calling! x

I got mine tuesday well Paige's dress still waiting for the babygro...but the free gift arrived aswell!! Kids CD player, like this https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-CO...=39:2|66:2|65:1|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 x

I got an email this morning...

"We are pleased to inform you that the goods shown below are now ready to
be despatched from our warehouse to our courier service. The expected
delivery time for your parcel is within the next 5-10 working days."

Could be another 2 weeks still?! Not the fastest, are they?! :rofl: x

I got mine tuesday well Paige's dress still waiting for the babygro...but the free gift arrived aswell!! Kids CD player, like this https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-CO...=39:2|66:2|65:1|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 x

Ooooh I love it!! Is that what everyone gets?! They can take as long as they want if they're sending me one of those :laugh2: x

I got that email hun , Then goods arrived 2 days later :) .
Ohhh and yes i got the cdplayer too :) , Put away for stocking filler for finnleys xmas prezzies . xxx .

I got that email hun , Then goods arrived 2 days later :) .
Ohhh and yes i got the cdplayer too :) , Put away for stocking filler for finnleys xmas prezzies . xxx .

:wohoo: I can't wait!!! Maybe we won't be waiting another 10 working days then..probably just to make sure they get there in the time they say if you live out in the sticks :D x

still waiting here too :D cool free gift though:happydance:

Now I'm confused! I got this email today:

"Thank you for your payment as detailed below. This has been credited to
your account and is currently being processed through the bank clearing
systems, which normally takes approximately 5 working days."

I paid years ago...has anyone else had that?! x

Well I got that this morning and a couple of hours later my parcel arrived :D

Loving the free gift!! Gorgeous jeans and green frames too! :wohoo: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads