£15 off £20 + Free Gift and Free Delivery @ Vertbaudet!

Samsmum hun , I ordered thesame sleeping bag in Tigger and its stunning :) . I love it . So warm and cuddly . They did that delivery charge sneakily thow , Mine stated the price and the delivery charge not teh way they did it to you . xxxx .

Thanks :D I'm definitely going to order it! I want my £3.99 back first though :laugh2:

The delivery note did quote it separately - it was just that email that randomly added it onto one of the prices x

yer i used one of the ones tootsie sais as wobbles one was still charging delivery but i got free delivery with tootsies one

be cool if u can use them again and again jus have to wait for the invoice for my customer number to see xx

If you can use tootsies as an exssting customer i may be ordering again tomorrow :) . x .

Very impressed! Emailed them yesterday about the postage charge and they've just replied now to say that the postage has been refunded to my card :D

Looks like I didn't need to crawl into the bin to get my delivery note :rofl:

Now I can order my frog sleeping bag :wohoo: x

lol i ordered the tiger one looks sooo cute...im hoping u can defo use the code again as theres so much stuff on there thats worth 5pound! lol

although i think all the kids in my family will be having a toy cd player for xmas lolol xx

**to be fair and to make sure the codes are not pulled, you should keep it to one per account** but there is nothing to say you cannot use a parents or friends address to make orders on your behalf aswell (although might need permission)

I know the following codes work for free P&P too
2751 and 2784

and i'm not sure on the following
2842, 2762, 1512, 1494, and 1039

sp potentially if all of them work (although the latter may only work on new accounts) then you could get 7 orders @ £5 (£35) plus say 5 P&P charges (under £20) and still save yourself (£105)

i no on ur first order u have to have the same billing address as your payment/card details x

Things came today:happydance:

have now ordered the hat and scarf to match :dohh: plus sleeping bag & bodysuits:happydance: was £36, paid £21 in toal....happy bunny again!

I'm going to order more in a minute when Sam's in bed :D ...it says on the delivery note that your card is billed when your order is sent, so check they don't screw up the discounts again! x

Ohhhhhhh i hope they dont take too much i just ordered with code 2751 .
It said when checking out order price £8.00 instead of £23.00 .
I love it , Wish i would of waited untill i knew sex of baby lol , But couldnt help myself . x .

Just got confirmation email saying £8 fingers crossed , So excited lol like a child at xmas .
And another free cd player to put away for some ones xmas prezzie lol .
This time i ordered , A white jumper , Wash mit and dressing gown , Yellow fleece blanket :) .
xx

**to be fair and to make sure the codes are not pulled, you should keep it to one per account** but there is nothing to say you cannot use a parents or friends address to make orders on your behalf aswell (although might need permission)

I know the following codes work for free P&P too
2751 and 2784

and i'm not sure on the following
2842, 2762, 1512, 1494, and 1039

sp potentially if all of them work (although the latter may only work on new accounts) then you could get 7 orders @ £5 (£35) plus say 5 P&P charges (under £20) and still save yourself (£105)

Do you reckon you'd get 7 toy CD players too?! :rofl: I can't decide if I should split my order in 2 and try to use 2 codes or not... would only need to add something small! x

I've ordered twice...tried putting all the codes in and this is what they come up with:

2751 Discount, free delivery, free gift
2784 Discount, buy now pay later, free gift
2842 Discount, £3.99 delivery, free gift
2762 New customers only
1512 New customers only
1494 New customers only
1039 Said discount, gift but didn't take any money off the order

I used 2751 and 2842 because the buy now pay later scared me :laugh2: ...I'd probably forget about it and end up owing them millions considering how long long they took with the last one. Still says they reserve the right to cancel orders but I'll see what happens! x

2751 worked for me 2 :) . I think were getting obsessed with this buying samsmum lol . xx .

I ordered another sleeping bag but used my mums name and addy:happydance: I mean £6 for a £21 sleeping bag:happydance:

I know how good are we , Addicts with great stuff .
I find out what baby is on Monday , So now iam starting to think i might go crazy on there again next week lol . xx .

I ordered another sleeping bag but used my mums name and addy:happydance: I mean £6 for a £21 sleeping bag:happydance:

Great idea!! I'm going to look through the catalogue again tomorrow :rofl:

I wanted the little green bedside table as it's reduced anyway (but don't know if I'd be able to use an offer code with it) - it's out of stock though :(

Today I've ordered a sleeping bag, hat and scarf and a change bag (the gorgeous big green one as mine's a bit small)...all in 2 orders so I got £30 off if they accept both :wohoo: x

I know how good are we , Addicts with great stuff .
I find out what baby is on Monday , So now iam starting to think i might go crazy on there again next week lol . xx .

You'll have to buy more when you know! It's a great excuse to do some shopping, especially when you're saving money :D

Hope your scan goes well on Monday! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->