£15 off £20 + Free Gift and Free Delivery @ Vertbaudet!

It's gorgeous! Haven't put batteries in it yet but Sam's been chewing on it :rofl: ...wondering if there are bits he shouldn't chew - doesn't say anything about age on it? x

Hopefully it won't take long! Mine was delivered by a man in a land rover...was expecting a big courier van! Maybe he's on his way to you now ;) x

he wasnt not unless he does middle of the night deliveries :lol:

currently on the phone to these tossers now :hissy: I have just got an email this morning telling me that they've took £6 out and £19.99:hissy: can everyone please please check their emails and ring this number if you notice anything untoward on the email : 08448420000

They have now credited my card back with the money but for some reason the discount went through at checkout ok but not when I wasnt looking the w******s:hissy::grr:

sams mum you got a similar email, just check the amount on it again

I actually got charged P&P (it didn't deduct but £15 did) - anyone else!

Have to say I've never had a problem with these guys before.

Will question it when it arrive I think.

Have just ordered a sleeping bag, got charged for delivery tho, but still a bargain!

They had a good customer service to be fair and sorted the problem out straight away but if I didnt check the email I might not have known :grr:

question it hun as they told me I'd be charged for p&p when the code clearly said free p&p and the girl even said that the code entitled free p&p

I allso got charged PP i tried the code laods of times got my discount but never the free postage , I must say thow when it arrived i was soooooo happy i didnt mind paying the postage .
I love the tigger sleeping bag :) . xx .

currently on the phone to these tossers now :hissy: I have just got an email this morning telling me that they've took £6 out and £19.99:hissy: can everyone please please check their emails and ring this number if you notice anything untoward on the email : 08448420000

They have now credited my card back with the money but for some reason the discount went through at checkout ok but not when I wasnt looking the w******s:hissy::grr:

sams mum you got a similar email, just check the amount on it again

Thanks...I'll check now (didn't really read it properly because I knew I'd paid and thought they were just being disorganised)

Just been looking at their catalogue and it is so full of green!

Desperately want this: Sleeping bag

But I'm not ordering from them again if they've sneakily taken more money :grr: x

Think they've charged more... My original email said:

Here's a summary of your order:

1 7585467 Set of 2 frames £4.50
1 6054135 Baby Boy's Denim Trousers £4.50
1 6115762 FREE GIFT £0.00

3 item(s) ordered for £9.00 (Including delivery charge)

And the second one says:

Thank you for your payment as detailed below. This has been credited to
your account and is currently being processed through the bank clearing
systems, which normally takes approximately 5 working days.

Payment date Value
18/09/08 £4.50
18/09/08 £8.49

Vertbaudet Customer Care Team

Think they've added a delivery charge...just threw the delivery note away this morning so I'm going to crawl into the bin when I've finished feeding Sam :trouble: Can't reach my card to check my bank account. Might just call them now. Thanks Mamafy - I wouldn't have checked x

Have emailed them as it's just an automated phone service outside normal working hours. The delivery note says £12.99 - includes £3.99 for delivery. To be fair I'd happily have paid £12.99 instead of £9.00 for the things I bought as it's still a bargain but I don't appreciate them sneakily taking more money :laugh2:

Wobbles said:

That's what they did with mine, except that P&P was originally deducted and then added on later. They didn't add the discount back on though x

Dont know if they have been mentioned or not but below are two more codes with the same benefits,
2751 or 2784

This ones work on existing accounts too (exclude mini price items and sale items) but i bought an all in one duffle coat for £22 and got it for £7 and also bought a toy £14 and some sheets £6 and got them for £5

Samsmum hun , I ordered thesame sleeping bag in Tigger and its stunning :) . I love it . So warm and cuddly . They did that delivery charge sneakily thow , Mine stated the price and the delivery charge not teh way they did it to you . xxxx .

also can u use these codes more then once? xx any1 no

whats the free gift lol im to impatient x x

This is the free gift:

I got mine tuesday well Paige's dress still waiting for the babygro...but the free gift arrived aswell!! Kids CD player, like this https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-COLO...d=p3286.c0.m14 x

I think that code is just for new customers but you could try the ones Tootsie suggested ^ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->