£15 off £20 + Free Gift and Free Delivery @ Vertbaudet!

My sister got hers in 5 days. Mines been 10 days so far and it says dispatched but nothings arrived yet and they dont have a delivery date for half my stuff out of stock.

Speak to soon mines just arrived! I have the activity spiral thing you wind around a cot or pram.

lol daam u thats the thing thats out of stock and im waiting for haha...u prob nicked last 1 mines not expected to be in stock till 13th lol xx

cool....i jus tryna think of sum more stuff to order lol alot seems to be out of stock lol x

yeh a lot of the stuff i wanted was out of stock. Im not in any rush tho!

Im stillw aiting for my thing that wasnt in stock when i got my last delivery . Its only a wash towel and mitt !!!! , how long can it take lol . xx .

Hi girls....i used this offer when it was first posted.....can i do it again?? do i need a diff email or put in my bf's name? or anything like that?

My last thing arrived this morning lol .
About 3 weeks late but of course as the rest of the things i got from there lovely .
Iam now thinking asbot bumpers are soooo exspensive everywhere ordering one from there and using the code too :) . xxx .

The 2751 code doesnt work anymore!!!! Im gutted just went to buy a sleeping bag

Panic over I just used the 2784 code and it gave me £15 off, free delivery and free gift. Yay!

just ordered mine hehe i cant wait!! thankyou!!!

I have just tried ordering with the 2784 code and the discount didn't go on the free delivery and gift did. :cry:

I am a new customer i just tried that code and it added delivery back on but still no discount. What a shame i must have missed out on that one.:cry:

We must have bleed them dry and they have cut us off. *******s. 0589 20% plus free delivery. Ill check my emails for anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->