£15 off £20 + Free Gift and Free Delivery @ Vertbaudet!

Iam still waiting on the thing missing from my order :( . Ordered 3 things 2 came the other was suppose to be not far behind .
Ohh well as soon as its arrived will order again lol .x .

My hat & scarf set came to match the first little outfit:happydance: ordered the biggest size and it fits her perfectly. I must take a pic of the whole outfit when she has it on:cloud9: got a shapesorter:happydance::rofl: too and the order I ordered at my mums address came too; the sleeping bag:happydance: and yes you've got it another shapesorter:rofl:

still waiting on a sleeping bag and 3 pack coloured bodysuits and I'm not sure if theres anymore free gifts:rofl:

I'm not worried because I know it'll come:happydance:

lol jus ordered a toy for bubs crib and a blanket ...this is beggining to get addictive xx

you'll soon have it all babezone:rofl: I have ordered so much from it:blush: great deal though eh?:cloud9:

yer defo i jus browse the site for hours thinking what can i get next im sooo sad lol x

I still havent recieved my Wash mit and towel set :( ..
EVerything else i love thow . xx .

My sleeping bag came yesterday with my free cd player thingy - very nice :happydance:

How long did everyones stuff take to come?

Somewhere between 1 and 3 weeks! They do send it all out, just not the fastest delivery :rofl:

Mine were delivered by a man in a land rover so I think they use their own couriers...maybe just the one man who drives up and down the country dropping all our stuff off?! :laugh2: x

What is the free gift? I had mine delivered to my mum's house so I haven't been able to pick it up yet.

Grr I got the castle toy! :( but the pan set is beautiful, much cuter than I expected it to be!

Only problem is that I now have a 30% off voucher and more offers in the magazine..

Still havent recieved the last thing on my last delivery !.
Been weeks now , I emailed them today . x .

lol woo jus looked on my account and looks like im getting the cd player this time woop woop lol xx

My stuff has finally arrived :lol: Only took three weeks...

Anyway it's all fab, so even though they're a bit on the slow side, I'm defo going to order more from them :D

xx

I emailed them last night and they emailed today saying half my stuff had been dispatched but they had no expected date for the other half as it was out of stock! I got the castle sorter.

im gonna save this for after the babys born

then i will be able to buy blue or pink!!!

but is hard to resist

xx

how long it took you to get your items girls? Its been almost 2weeks or 3weeks now, so i dunno i`ll probably call them tomoz. They did email me saying that the money has been taken etc but i really dunno when i will receive it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->