£15 off £20 + Free Gift and Free Delivery @ Vertbaudet!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: sams mum may be gutted, she was hoping for 3 cd players:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well good and bad news for me today , My package arrived :) . Got the castle sorter :) glad as i allready had a cd player .
But one thing didnt get sent they said they dont have it yet so waiting never mind at least its on its way ..
Do you rekon i can use the code 2751 again . xx .

well i got my email woop woop i got the castle sorter too lol i was hoping for 1 cd player ah well xx

Oh no, I really want CD player.. if I get castle, does anyone want to swap?

Ill swap if I have the cd player but I dont think I will I only ordered the other day.

I've already got 2 cd players if you want one Tilly! Got my other order :wohoo: The sleeping bag is gorgeous!! And the hat is the right size...was a bit worried it would be too small but still a bit big so will be perfect for winter :D

Also got another email...

SAVE a massive 30% on the most expensive item in your order. Then, take a huge 20% OFF the rest of your order too! Simply enter Order Code 2699 at the checkout.

I'm a bit annoyed with Verbaudet as I just rang them 13 working days after I placed my order as I haven't received my goods or dispatch email, and apparently the two things I ordered haven't even arrived in the warehouse yet and they can't tell me when they will :(

It's frustrating as I don't want to cancel my order as I really like the lamp I've ordered, but all of the other internet shopping I have done has been a pleasure, so I was expecting this to be the same.

Anyhow, I think I'll give them another week or so and then if I still haven't received my order I'll have to cancel it :(

I'll be coming out of hospital next Wednesday with my LO (got planned c-section due to breech baby) and really wanted nursery to be finished :hissy: and the lamp is the finishing touch!!

Rant over (sorry :lol:)

xx

They are quite slow but with the discount it's worth the wait...if I was ordering stuff to finish Sam's nursery I'd be annoyed too though. Hope you get your order soon x

bluebell---u sure it dint have like a yelow symbol with numbers by the lamp as which means it wud take weeks to get to u....

got my stuff today woop woop the sleeping bag is soooo cute
lol guna order sum more tonight xx

bluebell---u sure it dint have like a yelow symbol with numbers by the lamp as which means it wud take weeks to get to u....

I'm pretty sure there weren't any yellow symbols, and I've just checked online and both items I ordered (lamp and hoodie) are apparently 'in stock' :hissy:

Oh well, I'll just have to wait it out...

xx

Thanks sams mum.. that would be great!

I haven't heard anything either yet! grr ah well, months until christmas so im not too worried.

I'll let you know next time I'm over your way and drop one off x

Does anyone know if the 'happy price' items are included in the discount?

I had to pay delivery - but still - a pair of shorts, sleep suit and new coat for £9 + £3 delivery not bad at all! :D

wat code did ya use hun cus u shudnt of had to pay delievry xx

I used the one that Wobbles gave on the first post... Is this not right?

yer that 1 seems to be chargin delivery on a few peoples orders....2751 is one dat defo offers free delivery aswell as discount and gift....so jus order summit else if ya wannid to lol im jus trying to decide what i want to order now lol so many things xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->