£7 for a £40 Canvas (photo editing included for a small charge)

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
This is a bit different to the normal photo canvas deals that Groupon offer. They do a special collage effect one in the shape of a heart and also one where they cut the picture out from the background and put it on a white background, which is fab if the photo that you like has loads of toys on the floor in the background. They also do one where you can pick out a colour (say your child's eyes) and have that in colour and the rest in black and white)

These are the details:

Highlights

Special photo memories preserved in print
Prints of original artwork also available
Delivered to the home

Fine Print
Expires 18 July 2011
Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Groupon activates 7 April 2011 at 2pm. Delivery charge of £9.95 not included.

You can also choose form some of there artwork if you prefer.

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/wan-ma11/381285/.angsLs

Thanks for this, have made that page a favourite so I can show my hubby later.

I've used groupon loads but I've never seen a canvas with the photo editing bit on it, it's normally just a case of uploading your fave photo (which I've done a few times). I've ordered one as I'm sure that I will be able to find a pic of Dylan and the new baby that I like and it will look more like I've had it taken in a studio with the white background function.

If you click onto their website (the link is on the groupon page) and look on the left hand side there is a 'photo2canvas' page and then on the photo of the little girl, all the effects are on there (click on the drop down menu bit).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->