°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

not sharing our names with anyone yes only partners mum knows about it.

Now that I've decided on names the pregnancy seems even more real.

It's almost 7am and I have to leave for school soon. What a fun day I have ahead of me!

My girls name choices are Meloti, Lorelai and Lara.

boys names are very up in the air! I'm thinking Mason, Salem, Joan or Ashton. But these change every week!! LOL

My girls name choices are Meloti, Lorelai and Lara.

boys names are very up in the air! I'm thinking Mason, Salem, Joan or Ashton. But these change every week!! LOL

I'm the same with boys names. The girls name I have picked I know will not change but I'm constantly changing the boys name, haha. One of the reasons I'm not yet revealing the names just in case I change my mind!

You've got great names in mind, I really like Mason.

i love name mason. but OH would never allow it nor would half my family as its prodistant name etc i think it lovely though very traditional :D names we've picked are all seen as traditional and some maybe somewhat common although i think girls name we have is old fashioned but strong lol plus they are family names lol love using family names although all names are from OH's side for baby both boy and girls names :D

Just found out yesterday that we're having a baby girl!! I was so surprised because I just knew it was gonna be a boy. We are so excited - now have to start thinking of names!!

Just found out yesterday that we're having a baby girl!! I was so surprised because I just knew it was gonna be a boy. We are so excited - now have to start thinking of names!!

Congratulations on team pink! What name(s) did you have planned for a boy?

Thanks! We actually didn't have any names planned for either boy or girl. We did like Benjamin or Alexander for a boy though. Maybe Charlotte or Alexandra for a girl? We have no idea!

Oooo definitely pick Charlotte ;) kidding.

Congrats on team pink. This heat has killed me today. Wouldn't be so bad but I've come home and the house stinks of something disgusting so I've cleaned from top to bottom :)

I'm also certain I've been feeling flutters today :) xxx

Thanks! We actually didn't have any names planned for either boy or girl. We did like Benjamin or Alexander for a boy though. Maybe Charlotte or Alexandra for a girl? We have no idea!

I love Charlotte. My best friend is called Charlotte Faith but goes by Charlee. It's such a pretty name.

i am a little worried wondering if anyone has any advice, i have started getting cramping in my lower stomach, it started on sunday and i thought it was braxtion hicks i got it 14th week with DS and since then its been getting more painful tonight in the supermarket it was making me sinch slight because of the pain, no bleeding or anything and it usually settles when i rest for long periods or just goes away but little worried about it as DS was premmie and also had labour like contractions early on and had to stop me at 17 weeks with him first.....

any advice?

i am a little worried wondering if anyone has any advice, i have started getting cramping in my lower stomach, it started on sunday and i thought it was braxtion hicks i got it 14th week with DS and since then its been getting more painful tonight in the supermarket it was making me sinch slight because of the pain, no bleeding or anything and it usually settles when i rest for long periods or just goes away but little worried about it as DS was premmie and also had labour like contractions early on and had to stop me at 17 weeks with him first.....

any advice?

It could be the muscles in your stomach stretching to accommodate for the baby? I hear that can be fairly painful. Other than that I don't know what it could be, but it might be worth calling your doctor tomorrow if you can just for reassurance/guidance, because you have mentioned it is painful and because of your previous history.

Hi Ladies :happydance:

Lynne - Like Jessy, I would definitely call the midwife, even if it's just for reassurance. I hope it turns out to be nothing!

How's everyone else doing? I had a midwife appt today, pretty boring except for listening to his HB, and even that was over super quick... might get the doppler out tonight but I don't feel I need it as much now!

Also handed in the official notice of my pregnancy to work. Said I would be going on mat leave from 20th August (I've already booked annual leave from 20th July until then). My boss got briefly confused as he has it in his head that I am going on mat leave in July (he's recruiting my maternity cover this week!). We also explained in the letter about me returning after 9 months and DH having three months off (we work for the same charity and for the same boss!). Although having printed off the HMRC form for that it seems they don't really want to know until after the baby is born.

I'm really excited about my mat leave cover starting - there's going to be a good couple of months of overlap, as the secondment is a development post for someone who isn't currently a team leader, so I'm sure I'll feel happy about handing my lovely team over by the time it happens! I will miss the random stuff they talk about though...

Lynne I had pains yesterday that were quite sore, felt like stitch but they seem to have settled now. Try and rest until tomorrow x

You should just relax and take it easy tonight, especially if it goes away when you do that. :hugs:

maternity unit not opened till 9am tomorrow :(
thanks hun yea going to do that and if worse comes to worst will go straight to emergency maternity unit in the morning. but think i am just getting worried. i know i had it with DS but can't stop worrying about this abby

Lynne I had pains yesterday that were quite sore, felt like stitch but they seem to have settled now. Try and rest until tomorrow x
thanks charlottee i had it with DS so i should really not be worried but i am going to rest as much as DS will allow me the heat might be increasing it as its very very warm here at the moment going to increase my fluids see if that gives me any releif too had alot of mucusy discharge in the last few weeks not sure if its thrush or if its just discharge don't remember it with DS though.

If its thrush then you'll have itching too.

If it makes you feel any better I've had yellow discharge and they found a trace of protein in my urine so sent it off but everything came back fine.

Yeah its roasting!! 17 degrees here and its quarter past 8 at night :(

My sister had said it's been unusually hot in the UK and that a lot of her friends were complaining. She, like me, is from California so we are used to the heat so she laughs at her friends. I do sympathize though since it last summer for several days it exceeded 100F here (38C) so I am not looking forward to being 8 months pregnant in the height of summer. Otherwise I am usually fine!

I hope the pains stop soon Lynne.

Alexis, how are you feeling today?

Same here Jessy. It is between 95-100+F (35-38C) almost every day for 3 months here.

It's only March and it was 91F on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->