°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

477196_167233393397906_100003337403019_246963_430426253_o.jpg

:blue: :blue: :blue:

It's a BOY ladies!!! We are thrilled! Healthy, perfect little boy! Can't believe I will get one of each. Now I am almost certain my family will be complete once he arrives. :cloud9:

Brandi, I am so pleased for you, Mike and Emerald. A little boy, how great! :happydance:

thats great hun huge congratulations and love the pictures lol

Evening all, just a quick hi from me, DH home and we're getting ready for our leaving party tomorrow...

Great news Charlotte, how exciting.

Who else has scans coming up? It can be hard to keep track of, that's for sure. I have a 16 week scan on April 10. I really have no idea what I'm having so it'll definitely be a surprize either way!

i have my gender scan on the 10th :) i'll be 15+4. its a private scan

congrats 17thy!! beautiful pic! I have my anatomy scan on Monday and think I'll be hearing "it's a boy" as well.

how often does the OP get updated? my dr has decided im definitely due on the 27th sept. knowing my luck i'll be two weeks early like my first was.

Who else has scans coming up? It can be hard to keep track of, that's for sure. I have a 16 week scan on April 10. I really have no idea what I'm having so it'll definitely be a surprize either way!

Yay, scan buddies! I'll be 16+3, so I am only a little ahead of you.

I'm 14 weeks today :happydance: I can't believe it's been over 10 weeks since I found out I was pregnant. Before I know it the baby will be here...:shock: Well before we all know it our babies will be here!

Jessy you seem so grown up for only being 16. You're going to be a fab mum.

One week today for gender scan. OH has also said I have to send Doppler back as we just can't afford to be paying out for silly things. He said I have to start believing things will be ok and let sprog grow in peace.

15 weeks today! Only 25 to go! xxx

Yay, scan buddies! I'll be 16+3, so I am only a little ahead of you.

I'm 14 weeks today :happydance: I can't believe it's been over 10 weeks since I found out I was pregnant. Before I know it the baby will be here...:shock: Well before we all know it our babies will be here!

im 13 + 3 drs have changed my dates 3 time now. :-/ very frustrating.
i found out when i was 3 weeks, and its only been since about 9 weeks that its actually started going by quickly, before it felt like it was just dragging along. :-/ this is my second, and already its so different from my first.

i cant wait to find out the gender... fingers crossed for a girl as i already have a little boy. but at the end of the day as long as its healthy i dont mind really. :)

i hate it when they change dates alot, they did it with me when was pregnant with DS went from 7th august to 14th then back to 7th then to 13 jumped around the threee for months.

What do you girls think of the name Lara for a girl? I find out the gender in 8 days!!

I really like Lara, very pretty!

Lucy - just wondering how the leaving party went? How lon is it until the move?

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend... I've had a long one as I took my birthday off (Friday) and the weather is so lovely here today - trying to persuade DH to go for a walk this afternoon but he's having none of it because it's double XP on Xbox live today for his favourite game... lol

Charlotte, thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. The pregnancy came as a huge surprize and since FOB has said he doesn't want to be involved, I've found myself very overwhelmed by everything. However, I have had so much support from my family and while they didn't approve initially, we are all looking forward to having a little baby with us later in the year.

Alexis, I like the name Lara. I haven't heard of someone with the name but I like it.

The weather is awful here in California today so looks like I'll have a relaxing day at home. A thunderstorm is forecast for my area so we're awaiting that. Other than that, nothing planned for today!

Jessy do you have a journal?! If not you should start one!

I always loved Lana when I was growing up then watched a show and there was a girl named Lara. I totally forgot about it until someone mentioned the show again. I dismissed Lana because of Superman but Lara is a nice compromise!

Jessy do you have a journal?! If not you should start one!

I don't, but you're not the first to have said that to me. Maybe I should start one after all.

Lana is nice too, I really like Alana (a name I first heard on here actually) with Lana as a nickname. Are you finding out the sex Alexis?

I've just realized that you said that earlier in the thread which I did read, I think I've got a case of pregnancy brain, haha.

I'm undecided! I really want to for practicality reasons and so I can start using his or her name but you don't get many surprizes in life so I want to be team yellow for that reason. I think I'll see what I feel like on the day :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->