°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

It's official, I now have a journal! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/925399-jessys-journal.html#post16414903 . If you want to check it out then please feel free to do so.

Fran it was a great party if I say so myself - A nice mix of family and friends :) We did cocktails, but prepared them all in advance, so we bottle them in glass bottles DH bought online - so a range of 8 different cocktails - seemed to go down very well, but I think they were rather potent! Next time DH is back (in a fortnight) will be the last, as we'll be going with him!

I got my results back for the NT scan (for downs etc) and they rate High risk at 1 in 300, mine came back LOW RISK (thankgod) at 1 in 16600. OMG such a relief. YAHOOOOO!!!

OK so finally got my latest bump pic up..... first is last week which is 13weeks2days and second one is 14weeks2days. not to sure how different they are if not latest is smaller but hey its up now

Attachments

• 13 weeks 2 days.jpg
    13 weeks 2 days.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 14weeks2days.jpg
    14weeks2days.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
What do you girls think of the name Lara for a girl? I find out the gender in 8 days!!

I think Lara and Lana are both lovely names. Known enough so as not to be weird but not too common either. I only know of one Lana and the only Laras I´ve heard of are a Spanish sports reporter and Lara Croft!!

I´ve just had my 16 week check up and heard the baby´s heartbeat for the first time :happydance:. I was starting to get a little worried about my lack of bump as that is all everyone talks about when they see me but I measured perfectly for 17 weeks! She even measured me twice and made DH read out the measurements the second time so we´d know that she wasn´t lying to us and trying to convice us things were ok when they´re not! Such a relief :thumbup: I can now start to enjoy the fact that I still fit into all my normal clothes no problem instead of stressing about it!

I got my results back for the NT scan (for downs etc) and they rate High risk at 1 in 300, mine came back LOW RISK (thankgod) at 1 in 16600. OMG such a relief. YAHOOOOO!!!

OK so finally got my latest bump pic up..... first is last week which is 13weeks2days and second one is 14weeks2days. not to sure how different they are if not latest is smaller but hey its up now

Good news on your results :) and lovely pics...

I´ve just had my 16 week check up and heard the baby´s heartbeat for the first time :happydance:. I was starting to get a little worried about my lack of bump as that is all everyone talks about when they see me but I measured perfectly for 17 weeks! She even measured me twice and made DH read out the measurements the second time so we´d know that she wasn´t lying to us and trying to convice us things were ok when they´re not! Such a relief :thumbup: I can now start to enjoy the fact that I still fit into all my normal clothes no problem instead of stressing about it!

Glad it went well!

Fran it was a great party if I say so myself - A nice mix of family and friends :) We did cocktails, but prepared them all in advance, so we bottle them in glass bottles DH bought online - so a range of 8 different cocktails - seemed to go down very well, but I think they were rather potent! Next time DH is back (in a fortnight) will be the last, as we'll be going with him!

Happy 17 weeks!! :) Glad to hear your leaving party went well and good luck with the big move in the next fortnight. Hope you don't have too much to do before you go. We are still waiting for a decision from the U.S Immigration service - however they have to give us a decision in the next week and according to the U.S Legal team we should have our visa no later than the 18th April. Will have to see it to believe it!!

Lovely bump Erin and glad you had good results on your Downs syndrome bloods :)

We are still waiting for a decision from the U.S Immigration service - however they have to give us a decision in the next week and according to the U.S Legal team we should have our visa no later than the 18th April. Will have to see it to believe it!!

That's rubbish that you're having to wait so long, I'm sure there's things you'd like to be getting organised! But good news that the visa comes through so quickly!

So apparently I can't take a good picture but here's my bump. Quite possibly the smallest 14 week bump ever! It was right after I'd eaten too. Sorry for the poor quality.

https://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii596/Jessica_Sarah16/bumpbnb.jpg

hard to see but looking great hun here is my 13week bump:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/13weeks.jpghttps://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/13weeksbump.jpg

oh no poor you alex i had it at 17 weeks with DS just take care of yourself and watch your fluid levels get better soon :(

I hope you feel better soon Alexis. Make sure you're getting a lot of rest since food poisoning will make you feel awful as I'm sure you know.

I *think* I have decided on a boys name at last :happydance: I'd love to stay team yellow and keep everything a surprize but I don't know if I can!

Loving the bumps girls ... And jessy ways ur boys name ??

I've decided to keep my final names a secret until either the birth or until I find out the sex, sorry ladies! However I will say the middle name for a boy is Bryan is after my father, Brian. I've changed the spelling slightly partially because I prefer the 'Y' spelling, my sister kept writing it as Brain (ha!) plus my older sister, one of my best friends and a huge inspiration in my life is called Aly, so I like to think the Y in Bryan also represents her name slightly.

Girls name has changed slightly too but both names are set now, yay :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->