°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Ah, they're all lovely... I think I'd better take photos of our room so I can record the transformation (hopefully) - it's still full of crap at present! Well, less than before, but still...

https://pregnantteacherstrikesagain.../mess-that-was-our-study-peering-through.html

the before photos are there... it was quite a major effort which a new wall and door!

Yay it's Friday! We are all one day closer to having our babies :happydance:

Congratulations on turning 15 weeks Lynne, I'm 15 weeks tomorrow so just a day behind you. How are you feeling? I hope you're not in too much pain now.

You've all got some great nursery stuff picked out, I've yet to start looking but I'll probably do so this weekend. Yesterday I was telling my little sister, who is 6, that in a few weeks the baby will start moving around and we might be able to see her moving. Emma, my sister, was in total disbelief which I found funny. She then asked me the dreaded questions of how did the baby end up in my stomach and where do babies come from? I then conveniently found myself with things to do and so walked away!

lol ... ahh children can make you feel so uncomfortable at times... you should jsut tell her she'll need to ask your mum that one ;)

Love the before and after pics Lucy! Might have to nosy round your blog now...

Jessy - that's hilarious! DH and I have been discussing what we'll tell this little one at various ages this week! I told DH the story of me being totally scared when I asked my mum where my baby brother came from (it must have been my youngest bro so I would have been three) - my mum told me (we're Catholic) that God just put the baby in her tummy. I didn't say anything immediately but she realised I was worrying later on and when she asked I blurted out that I was scared in case God decided to put a baby in my tummy, because I was only little and not old enough!! :haha:

She added a few amendments to the story after that...

The only awkward questions I've had were when I was about 21 and my 3 year old goddaughter asked me about death. I figured as her godmother I'd probably better answer... Cannot remember for the life of me what I told her! :dohh:

awww these strories are soo cute and funny, my 6year old sister is soooo smart and said when she found out i would be feeling sick and tired and geting scans to check on the baby then i would give birth lol but it takes a long time lol gotta love her sadly don't see her too much

wll 5weeks 1 day today and had nightmares last night but mostly the same one that baby was born and they didn't listen to me he/she wasn't allowed to breastfeed from me and was given formula milk (fear of mine) and that i wasn't prepared had nothing for the baby etc :( kept having the dream... but i think i am worried about it if this baby is born at the same gestation as james i have 17weeks 6days if go full term got 24weeks 6days so think that got me thinking lol

anyone playing music for their baby yet? found in womb baby mozart album for baby so started playing it for baby.... seee how it goes....

also was told and read today that at 15weeks baby now tastes what i am eating lol kinda cool :D

When I played the Pokemon rap to my baby it kicked me for the first time. I tried everything else, and it kicked to Pokemon. I decided it takes after me for this reason. Also, it kicks to the beat of Sexy and I know it. Hahaha. <3

17+5 Hubby just bought me the best birthday gift ever...a scan!!! now know im having a daughter so happy!!!!! a birthday i will never forget x

awww thats a great birthday present i was going to ask for that but i get alot of scans anyways thought i would ask for something else instead lol

oh i cant get enough!! if i could id have one every week!!!! this is my third due to have another in two weeks : ) its the most wonderful and reassuring thing to see your child playng inside you safe and healthy god i dont know how id cope just having the 2 that the NHS give you xx

from 4 weeks -12weeks i had 6 scans lol now only scan every 4weeks atm :D

wanted to share this with the group:
https://www.babyandbump.com/freebies/935791-baby-freebies-2012-a.html#post16615705

I have been signing up to all the freebies i can i have always been a freebie lover as some of you might know from threads i have started below but anyways thought this might help us girls get some wee samples and such together and some of the stuff is fantastic for the hospital bags and such

from freebies in the last 2 years i have gotten soooo much stuff from free breast pumps to bottle sterlizers, bottles, nappies, nappy creams and much much more :D

so more drama.... :-/ had to stay over night in the hospital. ive been spotting since about 9 weeks, and last night blood literally poured out of me when i went to the toilet... went to the hospital, got seen straight away. the whole time i was bawling my eyes :(

but a sigh of relief they brought in the scanner and bubba is still there, strong and healthy :) turns out there is a tear right near bubbas head and bubba keeps hitting it and agrivating it. :( my placenta isalso very close to my cervix, dr warned me that if it doesnt move there may be a problem with bubbas head engaging and i may need a c-section. sigh. oh well id rather bubba safely delivered than risk us both.

Well girls we had our gender scan yesterday and we are team :blue: yay please do not mention anything about the gender on my fb as we don't want to tell family and friends there is a link in my journal too all my pictures xxx

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj493/jennifercallender83/baby%20c/BABYBOND_17.jpg

huge hug mumsince2010, there were alot of girls in the ward with me when i was in all the time with james with same thing as you i got to meet alot of their babies very cute, its horrible you had to go through that but great news baby is alright, your planceta might move up in time, are they putting you on the high risk list will you get more scans now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->