°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

fantastic hun wonder what the numbers are now seems like we're getting a good mix of genders :D

ah i thought there were a few team pink lol seems september might be the month of the boy then lol did the chinese charting work for you all then?

Nope it was all wrong for me said I was having a girl but I'm not x

Good morning everyone. Congratulations to those who have found on what they're having - a lot of little boys it seems! Congratulations to you all.

I'm going to get a Maxi Cosi car seat so I'm looking for a bit of advice. We have the Pebble version here in the US (but it's branded the Mico) but we don't have the CabrioFix or the new CitiSPS, well I can't find them anywhere if we do!. My sister is in the UK (which is how I know the UK names and that's how I can get one) so she can ship either one to me if I don't get the Pebble/Mico. I've read reviews on the Pebble and C.F but since the CitiSPS is new there aren't any reviews available yet. Can anyone recommend either the Pebble or the CabrioFix? I like the design of both and can't see any differences so I was hoping any of you had experienced either and could give me an honest opinion?

got it wrong for me too as im have a little girl and was predicted a boy!!! None of my family know what the sex is and they all seem to be opting for a boy too he he he will be a Pink suprise in sept!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtH_L7P11hA

Our gender announcement video!!!!! Hubs and I put our heads together! He did the editing, photos, and video!!! Enjoy!!

That is one of the best things I've ever seen, such an amazing idea. Congratulations on your little girl too!

Hi MeandMyShadow and Icklebean :)
COngrats to everyone who found out the gender!
Jessy, we have the carbriofix, we got it before the pebble came out. From what I can see the only difference is that both have the isofix base (which is great, I love it) but with the pebble, you can use the same base for the next stage car seat as well, where the cabriofix base you can only use for the cabriofix, not the next stage one...

oh what a great thread, im sue 20th sept :) eeeeeeek

:wave:

I'm due on September 22 so a little after you. Do you know what you're having?
hiii there, and no? i not even got to my 20 week can yet lol, we unsure if we are going to find out yet, do you know what your having then xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, a little girl :) She'll be called Cora Grace Alea

how did u find out hunni??

how did u find out hunni??

I had a scan last week after I had a fall, but I have 16 week scan coming up so I would have found out then anyway. I'm not sure where you are but I'm in the US and things here generally seem to be a bit different to the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->