°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

guess got to be right some of the time....

was wondering if i could get some pram advice i bought one off here but its not in very good condition and my OH wants me to bin it. wasn't cheap either but anyways money up in smoke was wondering your thoughts on this pram to get some other peoples views before make more mistakes:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/hauck-malibu-2in1-buggy10-off-baby-photo-shoot/99501921

I like it Lynne. Can the blue be changed to another color, pink for example? Only because people may automatically think you have a boy when you could have a girl because of the blue. It would bother me, but I'm generally really fussy which is probably why I've got a black stroller, ha. I really like it though.

this is the one we bought of a BnB member but not in good nick the one my OH wants to me bin:

https://baby2travel.co.uk/SilverCRO... Cargo/Big/LINEAR FREEWAY CARGO PUSHCHAIR.jpg

https://strollersandprams.com/strollers/image/4296/stroller.jpg

I like the second one, well I like both actually. Have you spoken to the member about the condition of the stroller?

didn't want to start a fight it was the wrong pram she sold me anyways she advertised a silver cross 3d so this one is much bigger (doesn't fit into our boot) etc plus bought extras for it before i noticed it was the wrong pram, she sent it up for england so cost me just as much to send it back down. OH has banned me buying off her now unless its completely new because women said it had been used 5 times max yet wheels are battered to hell, the lining and fabric on the pram was dirty etc long story just don't have the energy she seen it as good condition i didn't. no point in fighting, as she said i got a £400 or something pram for less than £100 but £100 is a lot when its no use to you and not something you feel safe using for your child.... plus £400 in mothercare for it gets your colour you want lots of extra including a carseat (which we need to buy) and 2 years warnity with a new pram too my own fault buying 2nd hand i am sure.

sorry rant over.

It's not your fault, especially if you were miss sold something. It's a shame you've had a bad experience :(

just such a waste of money were i was trying to save teach me for buying from here and never had a problem in the past, gutted really but guess was too good to be true. the other pram i am looking at might be too though so

Name (just first)? Rosa

How old are you? 33

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Sept 5, based on last scan

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I think it's a girl

Are you finding out the gender? YES! In 3 weeks!

How many months were you TTC? 18

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Not anymore, but I did two rounds of IVF.

Hi kissy! I've seen you too, and always remember that you're exactly as far along as I am! :thumbup: Although my ticker doesn't quite match my doc's due date.

My step brother (he's 19 and in the Marines) just called and said he's got a girl pregnant. My mom started crying, yelling and crying a little more. Oh, and a bit more yelling. It's safe to say his April fools joke did not go down well :dohh:

why do people do that fake pregnancy i think its pretty bad actually noone on my fb or anything did that thank god but i think if you've had losses etc it makes it million times worse.....

was he jokin?

He was joking, it was meant to be an april fools prank but when he said it my mom didn't see the funny side

Just a quicky gotta run!!

Jessy I would just be sure to check that if u purchase a cars eat from uk that all safety features are up to scratch with US standards.... I was going to buy a caraway and pram from uk before I left but Aussie standards are completly different and the car seat would not have been suitable in Aus.... Just something to check for your own reassurance ... I don't have a recommendation in either carseat though I'm afraid sorry xxx

Lynne, I understand we all want to save money where we can but if it were me a pram and carseat are the 2 things I defiantly would NOT buy second hand ..... With prams I believe (apart froma cot) it is the one thing u will use most for your baby day to day and u just don't know wat u are buying wen purchasing second hand goods .... Yes they are cheap but for obvious reasons too.... Carseat wise would never purchase second hand as u don't know if the seat has been involved in a car that has crashed etc .... U can purchase quite reduced priced prams and Caesars on amazon etc brand new or choose wat u like abd google that item and compare different shops prices .... Just my suggestion however I understand we can't all have brand new stuff all the time that's just me I guess ....

Love to all xxx

always bought my prams second hand before but people seem to be less honest than they used to be haven't bought a pram in years and def learned my lesson, not buying carseat or cot 2nd hand at all and more than likely will use baby carrier than pram just gutted more or else about people being honest... guess we all have different degrees of honesty when someone says something not been used you'd expect it to be as new?

i am with you on new stuff always buy were possible new was going to buy it new but when seen as new here thought ah why not lol silly mistake now.

I agree you'd expect people to be honest I know I would never sell anything if I wouldn't buy it myself abd I would always say exactly wat it is .... Some ppl are just plain rude and out to make a quick buck .... Lesson learnt I'm sure and now u made tge mistake hopefully it won't happen again ... Good luck though x

very true just sours the experence with people are are being honest you know?

Congrats Rosa :)
Lynne, I think the condition of pram would be a hard one to argue, but if she's sent you a different pram than she advertised I'd definitely complain. As for cost of shipping, she should pay that as you were totally mis-sold.
In other news, I'm 18 weeks :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->