• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I was getting very faint lines on ics until yesterday todays looks pretty good at 13 dpo also got my first super faint bfp at 9 and digi at 10

I had a negative IC at 8DPO, but super faint FRER.. My ICs are still pretty faint.. I got a positive digi at 9DPO.

Just give it some time Chell, FXed & :dust: coming your way that they get darker. :hugs:

hi, thanks for inviting me to your thread i found out yesterday 10dpo, told my mum today shes so excited, i still feel bit surreal, and i will admit a bit scared of birth etc, anyone else feel this way, im going to docs wed when they open again :)

Princess, If you're 10DPO then your EDD is September 6th, correct? Let me know if I'm wrong, cause I'm adding you to our main list :D Is this your first? I'm a bit scared of birth too! Long ways off though :)

If anyone has any upcoming prenatal appointments/scans, let me know & I'll add it to my OP so we can keep track. :)

hi ladies would love to join ur thread mt EDD is sept 1st :)

Princess, If you're 10DPO then your EDD is September 6th, correct? Let me know if I'm wrong, cause I'm adding you to our main list :D Is this your first? I'm a bit scared of birth too! Long ways off though :)

If anyone has any upcoming prenatal appointments/scans, let me know & I'll add it to my OP so we can keep track. :)

hi, i think that would be my due date yeh, i think you will all be a great support to me x

hi ladies would love to join ur thread mt EDD is sept 1st :)

welcome hun! :hi: Is this your first? Got any symptoms?

hi, i think that would be my due date yeh, i think you will all be a great support to me x

Yes, I created the thread cause I really think this will be a great support for all of us. Can't wait to get to know everyone over the next 8+ months :happydance:

If you ladies haven't had a chance to answer the questions in the OP, please don't forget to do so! :D

I'm calling tomorrow to set up my first app and scan for Jan 16, I'll be 7 wks. Going to be the longest 3 Weeks ever. Never got to see my first's hb (MC). I'm off work that day so its perfect since its still top secret :) Anyone else still testing everyday? I am so guilty of that!

Name: Stephanie (hubby is Jason)
Kids: My son is 16--he'll be 17 in April; dh's daughter--12--she'll be 13 in January; our daughter is 11--12 in October 2012
TTC for 10 years with 5 m/c's of no known origin--hormones all checked out..
Supplements used since last m/c on November 30th--Omega 3-6-9 which I found out AFTER using it for a few days had EPO in it too; 81mg of Baby Aspirin; and 28mg of Iron--after O' using Prenatals; DHA (Omega 3) supplement; and 81 mg of Baby Aspirin
First :bfp: December 24th at 10 dpo!
Countdown to Pregnancy--Predicts a Boy--Used the Chinese Calendar with previous full term pgs--RIGHT ON ACCURATE
Names we've already discussed although suffered previous m/c's--keeps the hope alive for a "sticky" bean--Jacob Townsend Weatherby *Verner* or Colt Weatherby *Verner*--def feels like a boy!...
This will be our "last" so please send lots of "sticky" vibes!!!
EDD: September 5th, 2012!!!

Luv and Sticky Vibes to All!!! So happy to join ya'll!!!
Stephanie

Hey all, got my bfp on Xmas eve, 12 dpo after a 9dpo bfn... Tested again yesterday cos I've tons of ICs in house! Symptoms so far the sore heavy boobs, and diarrhoea :(

Name (just first)? Lucy

How old are you? Nearly 32

What's your EDD,how haveyou figured that date? 3 Sept on LMP, more like 17 based on how late DDQ and 2 were

What # child is this for you? 3

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Not a notion...

Are you finding out the gender? Nope

How many months were you TTC? This was month 2

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? No, just my regular thyroxine

Hi ladies :hi:

Just a quick thread so I can meet other mommies expecting in September. I got my first BFP yesterday, at 8DPO & another today at 9DPO! EDD is 9/4/2012

Can't wait to meet everyone :flow:

Mommies to be!

1st
jodimaire
Ayates

2nd
Chellxx

3rd
lynze_an

4th
FloridaGirl21

5th

6th
princess444

7th

8th

9th

10th

11th

12th

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

Upcoming Prenatal/Midwife Appointments:

Upcoming Scans:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/due-in-september.gif

If you'd like to add this 'due in september' banner to your signature, remove the space after the '[/IMG' & the ']' at the end of the link:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/due-in-september.gif[/IMG ]

[COLOR="Magenta"][B]Here's a short questionaire to help us get to know each other [/B][/COLOR]:D

[B]Name (just first)?

How old are you?

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date?

What # child is this for you?

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?

Are you finding out the gender?

How many months were you TTC?

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? [/B][/QUOTE]

im 26 , i worked date out online, idont care what it is but i feel a girl, i would like to find the gender dh doesnt its our first, were been trying two months :)

Name: Stephanie (hubby is Jason)
Kids: My son is 16--he'll be 17 in April; dh's daughter--12--she'll be 13 in January; our daughter is 11--12 in October 2012
TTC for 10 years with 5 m/c's of no known origin--hormones all checked out..
Supplements used since last m/c on November 30th--Omega 3-6-9 which I found out AFTER using it for a few days had EPO in it too; 81mg of Baby Aspirin; and 28mg of Iron--after O' using Prenatals; DHA (Omega 3) supplement; and 81 mg of Baby Aspirin
First :bfp: December 24th at 10 dpo!
Countdown to Pregnancy--Predicts a Boy--Used the Chinese Calendar with previous full term pgs--RIGHT ON ACCURATE
Names we've already discussed although suffered previous m/c's--keeps the hope alive for a "sticky" bean--Jacob Townsend Weatherby *Verner* or Colt Weatherby *Verner*--def feels like a boy!...
This will be our "last" so please send lots of "sticky" vibes!!!
EDD: September 5th, 2012!!!

Luv and Sticky Vibes to All!!! So happy to join ya'll!!!
Stephanie

:hi: Stephanie!! welcome to the September mommies thread!! Congrats on your pregnancy! Looking forward to getting to know you better :flow:

hopefully we have loads more of ladies that join & get to know! :D

Hey all, got my bfp on Xmas eve, 12 dpo after a 9dpo bfn... Tested again yesterday cos I've tons of ICs in house! Symptoms so far the sore heavy boobs, and diarrhoea :(

Name (just first)? Lucy

How old are you? Nearly 32

What's your EDD,how haveyou figured that date? 3 Sept on LMP, more like 17 based on how late DDQ and 2 were

What # child is this for you? 3

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Not a notion...

Are you finding out the gender? Nope

How many months were you TTC? This was month 2

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? No, just my regular thyroxine

Welcome Lucy!! :hi: Sorry about the diarrhea, hopefully that doesn't last long :hugs:

well it looks like Im out. I started to mc yesterday :cry:I cant beleive it, I just dont understand why it keeps happening..... Im so devestated. Good luck with your pregnancies, I hope you ladies have a healthy and happy nine months.

well it looks like Im out. I started to mc yesterday :cry:I cant beleive it, I just dont understand why it keeps happening..... Im so devestated. Good luck with your pregnancies, I hope you ladies have a healthy and happy nine months.

aww hunny! :hugs::hugs: Have you had your hormone levels checked? I know I kept miscarrying because of my Progesterone levels wouldn't rise properly.

Also, I've known plenty of people that bleed some during the first tri, but go on to have a healthy pregnancy.. Are you sure you're mcing? I'm so sorry :hugs:

aw sweetie, so sorry to hear that. Like floridagirl said I hope it's just an early bleed and nothing to worry about x

thanks guys but I just know I am.... Im in sooooo much pain and there is a fair amount of blood, I feel exactly the same as I did when I mc'd in october. floridagirl21 I will be making an appointment with my doctor and asking that they find out whats wrong instead of giving me silly excuses this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"