°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Yes, make sure you demand answers.. It's just not fair to keep through losses & not having answers!! Positive vibes coming your way & I'll keep you in my prayers hun :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry about the loss hun! Went through the same in June, September and then again in November this year..Hoping this "bean" sticks! I found some great info about Omega 3-6-9, baby aspirin and iron...I used them up until ovulation (while m/c'ing) and then switched to just a prenatal, DHA (omega 3) and my baby aspirin...I've not had any cramping this time like the m/c's--more twinges and pulls...You might check into it...I'm soo sorry sweetie...But if you are having a "lining" problem like I apparently was--the supplements may help! Only time will tell for me--but I take the not cramping as a good sign that everything is right where it should be for now...

Prayers sweetie!!

Feeling a lot of "boy" vibes--SO....

The dh has picked out:
Colt Weatherby *our last name is Verner*
I like Jacob *biblical* -- the dh likes Jacob Townsend Weatherby to..But the name Colt is growing on me...

Colt (for the Colt .45:wacko:); Weatherby (Rifle maker); Townsend was an early mountainman...My dh is soo into westerns, Louis Lamour and mountainman stories...LOL...But this being the last and "his" first boy--I can't argue to much with him about it...LOL....

For a girl...

Rosslyn Carol'Ann

We had this name picked out through 2 m/c's...

Rosslyn for his Uncle Ross
Carol for dh's dad and dh (Jason Carol and Carol Wayne)
Ann for his sister who was killed at age 13 when she was hit by a car.

Those are my names...:flower:

So sorry to hear that Hun, I hope the drs find what is causing the mc's and you get your sticky bean real soon :hugs:

We have just come back from mil's and I just wanted to blurt it out but we are going to go buy some more tests tomorrow (turns out dh is a posa as I am, with me doing the pee-ing that is) as soon as I get a deffinate pink line I'll be more relaxed about it and can start enjoying it. I found out today that here you get a scan at every dr's appointment whaooooooo. It's going to be strange giving birth in a foreign country, I had my ds 6 months ago in the uk so I'm nervous about that. The only pain relief you get here is pethadin no gas and air or epidural and evn tho I only had g&a with ds I like the thought of being able to demand drugs if I see fit lol.

How are all you ladies feeling today?

ohhh names so many i love, for a boy my fav is finlay, a girl i like rabeya, lucia, zara, dh and i cant decide but ive told him i will get the deciding vote lol, when do u go for your first scan? and what will your first appointment entail?

Michelle, I'll be giving birth abroad too - Germany - we are moving at Easter - DD1 and 2 were born in the UK!
Waiting, no idea on names, I'm dreadful with boys ones - won't even think about that til much later!

Tired now, might just pee on another wee stick and then go to bed!

I'm calling tomorrow to set up my first app and scan for Jan 16, I'll be 7 wks. Going to be the longest 3 Weeks ever. Never got to see my first's hb (MC). I'm off work that day so its perfect since its still top secret :) Anyone else still testing everyday? I am so guilty of that!

I am testing every day too.. :wacko: love seeing the lines get darker daily! :D

Hey ladies, I'm Stacy , my EDD is sep. 3rd. This is my husbands and my 3rd child :)

Name: Parker
EDD: Sept 6th, based on lmp (Dec 1st) & OPK (ovulated & conceived Dec 15th)
Child #1
NO clue, but really want a girl, and planning on finding out the gender (I am someone with no patience and always want to know everything I can!)
TTC 4 months
I had 2 chemicals before this one stuck & I was so happy to get a true BFP that's getting darker every day, which never happened w/ chemicals because I lost it before implantation was successful. Very faint BFP on 8 DPO, true BFP in 9 DPO & hcg is higher every day! The only thing I did different was take B6 starting a month ago to lengthen my luteal phase- and it worked. But going to the doc's next week to check progesterone levels just in case.

Just curious if anyone knows how they will deliver already??? I know that if this pg goes as planned, it will be a scheduled c/section as my other two full term pgs were as follows: first--emergency c/section after 38 hrs in labor with no real progression; fetal distress; blood pressure jumped, etc...Finally got epidural during hr 36..Wes was 6lbs 15oz and 21 1/2 inches long..Second--scheduled c/section after planned induction--due date was 10/18 and was going to be induced on 10/15 but was already having problems with an irratible uterus; 7+ trips to Labor and Delivery; and after the finally sonogram they found that on 10/1 she was already 7+lbs. Adrian was born 10/11 and weighed 8lbs 9.3 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long..My ob at the time told me my second would weigh more than my first by 2 or more lbs and each afterwards would weigh 2 or more lbs than the previous one based on my body type...I know there is NO way I'm going through a natural birth or VBAC if there is a possibility of a 10lb' baby...:rofl:...
So with a schedule c/section I figure I'll probably deliver 7 days earlier than actual due date...My conception and due dates have been pretty right on with each pregnancy too...With Adrian--original due date was 10/21 but after 2nd sono it was moved to 10/18--she came exactly 7 days early; With Wesley due was originally April 9th--date moved after sono to April 5th--he came on April 4th after going into labor on my own but via c/s...
Sorry to be so long winded but thought I'd share my background too...LOL...

Hey ladies, I'm Stacy , my EDD is sep. 3rd. This is my husbands and my 3rd child :)

welcome Stacy! congrats on your pregnancy! Cant wait to get to know you better :)

Name: Parker
EDD: Sept 6th, based on lmp (Dec 1st) & OPK (ovulated & conceived Dec 15th)
Child #1
NO clue, but really want a girl, and planning on finding out the gender (I am someone with no patience and always want to know everything I can!)
TTC 4 months
I had 2 chemicals before this one stuck & I was so happy to get a true BFP that's getting darker every day, which never happened w/ chemicals because I lost it before implantation was successful. Very faint BFP on 8 DPO, true BFP in 9 DPO & hcg is higher every day! The only thing I did different was take B6 starting a month ago to lengthen my luteal phase- and it worked. But going to the doc's next week to check progesterone levels just in case.

:hi: parker! I love your name :) congrats on your pregnancy. I got my first bfp at 8DPO too.

Just curious if anyone knows how they will deliver already??? I know that if this pg goes as planned, it will be a scheduled c/section as my other two full term pgs were as follows: first--emergency c/section after 38 hrs in labor with no real progression; fetal distress; blood pressure jumped, etc...Finally got epidural during hr 36..Wes was 6lbs 15oz and 21 1/2 inches long..Second--scheduled c/section after planned induction--due date was 10/18 and was going to be induced on 10/15 but was already having problems with an irratible uterus; 7+ trips to Labor and Delivery; and after the finally sonogram they found that on 10/1 she was already 7+lbs. Adrian was born 10/11 and weighed 8lbs 9.3 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long..My ob at the time told me my second would weigh more than my first by 2 or more lbs and each afterwards would weigh 2 or more lbs than the previous one based on my body type...I know there is NO way I'm going through a natural birth or VBAC if there is a possibility of a 10lb' baby...:rofl:...
So with a schedule c/section I figure I'll probably deliver 7 days earlier than actual due date...My conception and due dates have been pretty right on with each pregnancy too...With Adrian--original due date was 10/21 but after 2nd sono it was moved to 10/18--she came exactly 7 days early; With Wesley due was originally April 9th--date moved after sono to April 5th--he came on April 4th after going into labor on my own but via c/s...
Sorry to be so long winded but thought I'd share my background too...LOL...

hehe, yes, Id be sure to have a csection if I knew Id be pushing out a 10+ lber!! yikes! :haha: dont have any birthing plans yet. although I do know that Id probably want an epidural! im no superwoman :haha:

AFM, I had a spotting scare tonight.. Im upping my progesterone to 200mg.. Im praying it was just a bit of breakthrough bleeding, AF was due today.. please keep me in your prayers ladies :hugs:

Name (just first)? Alex!

How old are you? 19

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Ticker says September 3rd!

What # child is this for you? One!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Cute little girl!

Are you finding out the gender? Absolutely.

How many months were you TTC? Only one! I feel so blessed for that!

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just some good ol' prenatal vitamins. :)

Holywoodmum- I only moved to Cyprus 4 months ago but we have both sets of parents here and we met and married here 6 years ago but it's still scary. Do you know people in Germany? Some of the army wife's here gave birth in Germany and say it's better than going private in the uk, hope that outs your mind at rest a bit xx

Floridagirl- I hope the spotting is nothing like you say and that everything is fine with your bean Hun, sending super sticky dust to you today :dust:

I plan on doing it au natural this time as they don't offer g&a here and I don't really want pethidine, apparently you stay in for 5 days and they come and take your babies for bath/bottle etc when you sleep so I an on staying awake for 5 days so they don't get the chance to give beanie a bottle as I plan to bf and wanna be the first person to bath my new baby!!

Ds was 9lb2oz and I had an episiostomy (sp?) so if it wasn't for that and I was in the uk I'd opt for a home water birth.

Oh and floridagirl thank you so much for the progression pics it's put my mind at rest seeing your 8dpo to 13, I can't wait to test again today and hopefully see a darker line fx'd xx

ditto stacy, due our 3rd on the 3rd!
congratulations parker and alex!
Waiting, I'm hoping for another vaginal delivery. Both my girls were 11 days late, C weighed 9lb 3oz, B was 11lb 0.5oz. Not sure what the germans are like for letting you go padt 40 weeks?
Chelle, we don't know anyone there! but i should have a good few months to figure out where I want to give birth...
Floridagirl, really hope it's just some harmless spotting...

As for me, lie in this morning, but world war 3 when i got up. Should be mediating, not on hete!

Well Back to work--I work in a daycare center that is part of a Baptist church--my class is the 18 month-36 months age...(basically toddlers and 2's..) I have 3 that will be 3 over the next 3 months...I have toliet trained them, watch learn their colors in english and spanish, shapes, even recognize their names! My baby birds will be flying onto the 3's and 4's class soon...:cry::happydance:...LOL...

Anyhow--I hope everyone has a SUPER DAY!!

Florida--I pray that your spotting doesn't become anything serious! I had bleeding and spotting with my daughter--clots too!

Ladies--Thanks for the replies to my "delivery" question--it's quite interesting to read other's birth experiences or how they "plan" for it to go...It's been 11 years since I gave birth in any form or fashion so almost like being pg again for the first time...It was a pleasant reminder at 4:25 *the time I have woke up the last 3 days* to goto the bathroom..And the nausea I feel this am as I really think today is the start of my week 4 (as today is when my AF was due again) but I'm not changing my ticker-what's one day?....LOL....

So love, hugs, and prayers to all!!! Congrats to any "new" September mommas!!! **Like my cycle buddy Amanda--we should see soon how her hpts are progressing!**

Name (just first)? Alex!

How old are you? 19

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Ticker says September 3rd!

What # child is this for you? One!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Cute little girl!

Are you finding out the gender? Absolutely.

How many months were you TTC? Only one! I feel so blessed for that!

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just some good ol' prenatal vitamins. :)

welcome Alexis! congrats on your pregnancy!! :happydance:

I've had a bit more blood this morning.. I can only see it on the tp if I push up, but it's definitely there. It was accompanied by AF type cramping, but haven't had any cramps for about an hour now.. Got my first beta & progesterone draw this morning.. Will hopefully find out the results later today & then 2nd beta is Thursday morning..

Hi everyone,
We found out yesterday that we're having a baby!
Here is some info about myself:
Name (just first)? Stephanie

How old are you? 36

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 2, but not sure if that's exact

What # child is this for you? first

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I have no idea!

Are you finding out the gender? DH doesn't want to

How many months were you TTC? 6

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy? prenatal vitamins I was taking before. W haven't seen the doctor yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->