°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

:hi: Stephanie, I think we have a couple stephanie's :) welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!!

Well this is todays test whooop, it came up within the time and is deffo pink

Attachments

• IMG-20111227-00189.jpg
    IMG-20111227-00189.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20111225-00154.jpg
    IMG-20111225-00154.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 9
Hello ladies :wave: I don't quite believe I'm posting here, still don't believe it has actually happened! I'm trying not to get too carried away just yet!! We've only been TTC one month and totally wasn't expecting to get lucky first time around! I found out I was pregnant at 8dpo, which was yesterday. And the line got darker today :happydance: Going to keep testing for as long as I have tests!

How old are you? 27

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 9th Sept 2012. Worked out from OV date.

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No idea

Are you finding out the gender? Don't know yet. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it!

How many months were you TTC? 1!

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? I've been taking b6 as my luteal phase has only been 10 days at the longest and the shortest was only 8. I'll be talking to doctor about whether I should continue taking it during pregnancy.

I've only told DH so far and don't know when to tell my mum! I want to do it face to face as I know she'll be emotional but she lives on the other side of the country. I'm going to have to invent some reason for her to come over soon..

Looking forward to getting to know you all and :dust: for lots of sticky beans.

welcome pusscat! :hi: congrats on your pregnancy!!

Michelle, beautiful lines! :D

Hi ladies Congrats to each and everyone of you.mt edd is 9/1/2012 may I join please? ((hugs))

congrats on your pregnancy brooke! welcome to september mommies :D

Congrats brooke, pusscat and stephanie!
Nice lines michelle :)
Pusscat, I caught first month with both dds... It's v exciting!

Called the doctor and made my first appointment! Yay! January 19 seems like an eternity. I had a MC in September at 8 Weeks and never got to see a hb,,, so I'm super nervous and just praying to see that little heart beating away. Florida girl, hope your bleeding turns out to be nothing, fx :hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies! I am excited to announce that I can join you all with a September 2 due date! I got my BFP on December 23 at 12-13DPO. Congratulations to you all! When do you visit the doctor? I called today and they said for me to come in at nine weeks! So that will be the last week in January! Eeeeek!! Long wait! I've already gone to Barnes and Noble and bought four pregnancy books. Hahaha!! Any special eating habits for you all? I am focusing on organic as much as I can, and lots of veggie and fruit smoothies. What's the one thing you're going to have a hard time giving up now that you're pregnant!?! We have a giant trampoline and I'm thinking I might be a little disappointed that next summer I won't be jumping, but totally worth it!!!!

Name (just first)? Rachel
How old are you? 29
What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 2 based on detected ovulation date
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Just hoping she/he sticks!!
Are you finding out the gender? Absolutely!!
How many months were you TTC? 11-12
Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Progesterone suppositories and Metformin, though I'm not convinced I need the Metformin.

Called the doctor and made my first appointment! Yay! January 19 seems like an eternity. I had a MC in September at 8 Weeks and never got to see a hb,,, so I'm super nervous and just praying to see that little heart beating away. Florida girl, hope your bleeding turns out to be nothing, fx :hugs::hugs:

:hi: Lindsey, so appt's not January 7th?

My spotting is pretty much gone. It's kind of brownish.. My DR is ganna try to get me in next week just to put my mind at ease xx

Hi ladies! I am excited to announce that I can join you all with a September 2 due date! I got my BFP on December 23 at 12-13DPO. Congratulations to you all! When do you visit the doctor? I called today and they said for me to come in at nine weeks! So that will be the last week in January! Eeeeek!! Long wait! I've already gone to Barnes and Noble and bought four pregnancy books. Hahaha!! Any special eating habits for you all? I am focusing on organic as much as I can, and lots of veggie and fruit smoothies. What's the one thing you're going to have a hard time giving up now that you're pregnant!?! We have a giant trampoline and I'm thinking I might be a little disappointed that next summer I won't be jumping, but totally worth it!!!!

How old are you? 29
What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? September 2 based on detected ovulation date
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Just hoping she/he sticks!!
Are you finding out the gender? Absolutely!!
How many months were you TTC? 11-12
Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Progesterone suppositories and Metformin, though I'm not convinced I need the Metformin.

welcome hun :hi: I'm not convinced I need my Metformin either, take it anyway though :shrug: congrats on your pregnancy!! :D

Hi virgo :wave: you can bounce on trampiline when you need to evict baby!

My DR called & said that they had accidently called in the wrong dosage for my Progesterone.. I've been on 100mg daily Progesterone & was supposed to be taking 200mg.. I feel convinced that's why I was spotting & I'm glad I upped my own dosage last night! I think maybe that saved me... Spotting has tapered off and is just a brownish-yellowish tinged CM now.. Feeling more optimistic right now! Spotting is such a scary thing in pregnancy :nope:

Hah, I've been coerced into this thread by FloridaGirl. :haha:

So I guess I'll fill out the questionnaire first!

Name (just first)?
Tiffany, but call me Tiff

How old are you?

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date?
September 2nd, based off O date

What # child is this for you?
My first!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
I haven't the faintest idea! Hah!

Are you finding out the gender?
Absolutely! We'll probably start guessing as soon as we see it!

How many months were you TTC?
A long while. NTNP from November of '09 until January of '11, where we were actively TTC until now. PCOS is a b*tch.

Are you on any meds o help support your pregnancy?
Nothing beyond prenatals...and I don't think those count!

My first appointment is January 11th! I'm freaking out a little since I lost the last pregnancy, but we'll see. I'm thinking positive and doing everything I can, so it's really out of my hands. I lost the last one at 4(+5) and today is 4(+2) so I'll probably hold my breath all week!

Tiff, FXed tightly that this is your forever baby & yay that you joined! I think we'll all really find a lot of support in eachother.. Especially as more mommies find out that they are pregnant & we have more ladies going to the same things.. I've got PCOS too, and yes, it really does suck! Anyway, congrats on your pregnancy!!

congratulations tiff! I'm sure when you get past Friday you might be able to relax a little more

I'm feeling better about this one. Check out these tests!

This is the test I took just a day before I lost the last one at 18DPO...the tests got progressively lighter from 12dpo on.

https://oi43.tinypic.com/a23l2u.jpg

And here is the positive I got at 13DPO this cycle.

https://i42.tinypic.com/34pnpe9.jpg

Sorry those are so big, I'm not sure how to make them any smaller, haha! Did anyone else get a super duper dark line like that at 13DPO? People keep suggesting that maybe my rainbow baby is...rainbow babIES. Not sure what to think about that.

Tiff, I've been told the same thing.. Curious as to how many LOs there are in there! Here's my 13DPO test.. Your test looks fab!

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1254.jpg

That's great there is such a difference! I'm not sure about the darkness meaning two babies though!? Maybe you OV'd a little earlier than you thought, so you're actually further on? Or also even with tests of the same brand, there is a tolerance level, and some will be slightly more accurate than others...
Have you tried a digi to see how many weeks that says?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->