°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Yeah ysa, 9 days to go!!
That's great 2boyz, must be nice to have a date!

congrats lyndsay, just an amazing feeling i'm sure!

we're being induced on September 19th!

Erm, no FG. You are being induced on AUG 19th! :winkwink::haha::hugs:
Do you really want those boys in that long lol!?

yayyy.. just got the paperwork in the mail for my c-section... my c-section is scheduled for 09/19/12. I can't believe that will be his birthday unless he decides to come early.. I have my date and will be counting down the days :)

Woo hoo! Do you think he may come early or stay nice and snug till then?

Bahaha! Whoops! No, August 19! Lol :haha:

So, FG, we know you're being induced soon. Any other Sept Mummies having inductions/C-Sections scheduled for Aug???

Kissyface is having her bubba's in Aug iirc?

A few people are 'borderline' due to medical issues so may/may not be induced early.
Ummmmm, can't think of anyone else off the top of my head!

Erin maybe?

Yeah that's who i was thinking of, couldn't remember her username on here.

Obviously Sproglet (i think that was her username) had hers early but i don't think she is on this thread. A couple of other girls are Sept due and one is being induced tomorrow due to OC(is that right, the one that causes itching?). But i don't think either of those are here.

Can't believe some of us are going to mummies within the next week or so, where the hell as the time gone?! I can still remember posting my first post on this thread, doesn't seem like 2 minutes a go!

Eeeeek, it's so exciting :)

Hope we can carry this group on after baba's are here

ME Im Erin!! hehe..... im thinking next week im 35weeks tomoz and they say induction at 36weeks (unless im smooth sailing from now) which i cant see happening ... so WHOLLY CRAP!! im thinking YSA is gonna be first at this stage if i hold out.... then maybe me or Darkest ( i think is that right your csection is the 22nd?? i knwo you better by your name on fb but didnt think i should put it on here just incase?? race is on hehehe

hope everyone is doing well .... lots a love xoxo:hugs:

ME Im Erin!! hehe..... im thinking next week im 35weeks tomoz and they say induction at 36weeks (unless im smooth sailing from now) which i cant see happening ... so WHOLLY CRAP!! im thinking YSA is gonna be first at this stage if i hold out.... then maybe me or Darkest ( i think is that right your csection is the 22nd?? i knwo you better by your name on fb but didnt think i should put it on here just incase?? race is on hehehe

Def not me having the section lol. Karen T on FB. Who is having section 22nd then???

I think i will be snugly in the middle. Def not one of the first, and as i'm due mid Sept, i won't be one of the last either. Even if i went 2 weeks overdue (ooh i hope not) i still won't make Oct.

How do I join the FB group? Is it secret?

Found out at my shower that I'm having a boy! I had an awesome time :)

I really thought it was a girl lol, OH has been laughing at me all this time!! He's the only one who knew because the sonographer wrote it down for him. He was really good at keeping it a secret.

Def not me having the section lol. Karen T on FB. Who is having section 22nd then???

I think i will be snugly in the middle. Def not one of the first, and as i'm due mid Sept, i won't be one of the last either. Even if i went 2 weeks overdue (ooh i hope not) i still won't make Oct.

oooh im sorry Karen why did i think it was you.... whos the other twin bump then.....name starting with M,........a hahaha she is haveing a section isnt she on the 22nd ... crap i dunno .... lots a love babe oxoxxo ps i hate not remembering names on here to match up with fb its hard

Mrsine pm Florida girl your details and she will add you babe ox yahoooo for a baby boy and good on your man for keeping it hush hush x

I think I'm going to go early, but as I'm due the start of the last week in September, Ill go into October, most likely! I am determined to have the baby on the 24th (my own birthday) But I do think I'm going to go at 38/39 weeks...which would put me at the 9th (38 weeks) I just have a feeling... But I know I'll probably go overdue. My son was 6 days over, so I'm hoping I don't go more than 7 days overdue (that puts me on 30th Sept, I REALLY don't want to go into October!)

oooh im sorry Karen why did i think it was you.... whos the other twin bump then.....name starting with M,........a hahaha she is haveing a section isnt she on the 22nd ... crap i dunno .... lots a love babe oxoxxo ps i hate not remembering names on here to match up with fb its hard

Mrsine pm Florida girl your details and she will add you babe ox yahoooo for a baby boy and good on your man for keeping it hush hush x

Haha, yeah i know i get so confused! I know names on FB but usernames here lol. I can relate a few people's usernames but that's it.

Kissyface is the other lady having the twins.

Mrsine, congrats on your blue bump! I think i'm having a boy, DH thinks it's a girl. Guess one of us will be correct! :haha:

Congrats on your blue bump mrsine! if you add any of us a friend on FB we can add you to the group, I'll PM you my FB link

congrats lyndsay, just an amazing feeling i'm sure!

we're being induced on September 19th!

Erm, no FG. You are being induced on AUG 19th! :winkwink::haha::hugs:
Do you really want those boys in that long lol!?

yayyy.. just got the paperwork in the mail for my c-section... my c-section is scheduled for 09/19/12. I can't believe that will be his birthday unless he decides to come early.. I have my date and will be counting down the days :)

Woo hoo! Do you think he may come early or stay nice and snug till then?

I have a feeling that he will come early.. not sure why I have that feeling, of course I could be wrong, but who knows.. I just hope he comes when he's ready :)

Haha, yeah i know i get so confused! I know names on FB but usernames here lol. I can relate a few people's usernames but that's it.

Kissyface is the other lady having the twins.

Mrsine, congrats on your blue bump! I think i'm having a boy, DH thinks it's a girl. Guess one of us will be correct! :haha:

lol, yes, Kissyface is the other twin bump, she's monica & having a section on the 22nd

Thanks guys! I'm hoping I go early, at about 38weeks because I can't believe that there is any more space in my belly and its huge. I can hardly maneuver myself around the place! For a first baby I get a lot of 'WOWWWWWW'

ive got lots of things going one i dont know if they are signs baby may come earlier than due date which is sept 20th. any help before i ramble on? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->