°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I didn't tell on this post! My son Logan was born 8.04 pm on 15th August weighing 6lbs at 37 weeks 3 days he is absolutely perfect I did have a pph though and iron dropped even lower as was already anemic and ended up having a 2 unit blood transfusion! Been recovering but Logan is perfect an absolutely gorgeous baby x

Congratulations on the birth of Logan!!!

Sorry about the PPH. I had one last time so know how it feels. :hugs:

At least 2 more babies been born in the last 12 hours!!!

Hey, sorry, it's been a couple weeks but my little man Davis was born on Aug. 6th at 6:47am at 34 weeks. He was 4 lbs 8 oz, 18 inches long. My water had broken in the night and I stayed in the hospital on strict bed rest for three days before labor started, he was born mostly healthy but unable to maintain his temp. He spent 7 days in the isolette then 2 days being observed. After 2 weeks home he's up to 5 lbs. 2 oz and a little character!

Congrats to all the new mothers and their early surprises.

Awwwww congratulations to all the new mummies! :happydance:

It's so lovely to pop back to this thread and hear about all your lovely little arrivals!! I can't believe just how many of you have given birth already!

I look forward to hearing about all of the other little ones arrivals over the coming month!

Just wanted to send you all my love and best wishes!

Big Hugs from an avid follower of this lovely group of ladies that I got to know very early on in your pregnancies!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Jinbean xxx :flower:

Heythatchick, congratulations on baby Davis!!! So glad he's doing well.

Hi Jin bean!! Congrats, i see your new ticker. sending sticky :dust:

Hi ladies, for those not on the facebook group, I gave birth to Freddie Jake on 26th August at 21.35 via emergency C section after a failed induction for pre-eclampsia. We are both home now doing well. He is totally gorgeous I cant stop looking at him! Will upload some pictures when I get chance.xx

ongrats to all the new Mamas! Hollywood mum, I added you as a friend on fb and sent u a message saying I was MrsIne but not sure u've had the chance to add me to the group. Should I resend a message?

Heythatchick, congratulations! glad you're all safely home :)
Hi Jinbean :wave: congrats on your new bfp :)
Mrsine I must have missed that, I looked out for a message, I'll go and check again now x

Congratulations to all the new mummies! :)
Jinbean - congratulations on your BFP and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months of pregnancy xxx

Heythatchick, congratulations! glad you're all safely home :)
Hi Jinbean :wave: congrats on your new bfp :)
Mrsine I must have missed that, I looked out for a message, I'll go and check again now x

Check your 'other' box under messages. I've found a few 'misfiled' messages in there months after they were sent!

Wondering if the full moon tonight will have any impact on me going into early labor.. lol.. went to the dr yesterday and found out that my external OSis dilated to 1 cm, but internal OS is roughly 2-3 cm dilated. dr thought that was odd, but said to keep track of contractions.. hmm.. the old wives tale about the full moon.. will it be correct or will this baby make it to my c-section date of 09/19.. hmm..

hope everyone is doing well.. and congrats to all the new mommies :)

Oh my gosh, look at all of the wonderful news! I'm utterly thrilled for all the new mummies with your adorable little ones! Congratulations and look forward to the next arrivals xxxx

Hey DD!!! 2nd tri! Go you!!!!
Your little one has stuck very well.

Just seen you're Farnham, where you planning on having baby? (I'm Aldershot border, going to Frimley Park) :)

Just seen you're Farnham, where you planning on having baby? (I'm Aldershot border, going to Frimley Park) :)

I know, I was just saying today I can't still believe im going to be a mummy!

Frimley is where I had my fertility treatments so I'm birthing there too! I'm consultant led there too! I'm literally 10 min's from Aldershot and I work there LOL! Xx

Frimley is where I had my fertility treatments so I'm birthing there too! I'm consultant led there too! I'm literally 10 min's from Aldershot and I work there LOL! Xx

I was under Mr Riddle for fertility treatment. Great guy.
Am currently under consultant care (due to past pregnancy issues) but haven't seen him once. Just his minions lol.
I had DD at FPH and couldn't fault them.

I actually live in Ash (but no-one knows where it is so i usually say Aldershot :haha:)

I was under Mr Riddle for fertility treatment. Great guy.
Am currently under consultant care (due to past pregnancy issues) but haven't seen him once. Just his minions lol.
I had DD at FPH and couldn't fault them.

I actually live in Ash (but no-one knows where it is so i usually say Aldershot :haha:)

Exactly the same! I'm sure we've sat in the waiting room together lol! I'm back under Dr Riddle he's the lead consultant for the pregnancy, I know Ash, we've just been to deeping today to look at a possible house but I think we may end up selling/buying after baby arrives!

Exactly the same! I'm sure we've sat in the waiting room together lol! I'm back under Dr Riddle he's the lead consultant for the pregnancy, I know Ash, we've just been to deeping today to look at a possible house but I think we may end up selling/buying after baby arrives!

Haha, we probably have!

I don't think i'd bother trying to sell halfway through pregnancy either, wayyyyyy to much stress!
Although we nearly did as we were hoping for an emigration to Oz this year (it fell through, guess not the right time for us.).
In a way i'm glad it didn't work out as it would either be a VERY busy time trying to get there in July (job interview was only in Feb) so i could still fly! Or wait till baby was born but again baby would have only been about 4 weeks or so old flying over. Funny how things work themselves out.

Moving as far as Germany was hard enough, let alone the other side of the world!
How are we all doing?
I'm now one day overdue...

Hows it going everyone, my this is a slow september lol. I was expecting loads and loads of ppl going into labour. Thanks for adding me hollywood mum, any sign of labour yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->