°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

hi thanks for ur reply, like head been engaged since 29 weeks and now tummy has dropped and i can see head were my pelvis is, massive bump everyone says spesh for a small person, numb fingers, swollen hands, had shooting pains near cervix where head engaging since 29 weeks but its gotten worse. stuff like that really lol

Ughh.. had my 34 week appointment today.. I just wish 09/19 would hurry up and get here. Contractions everyday, hours of NST and fetal monitoring.. now doctor thinks I have a hernia and baby is pressing on it.. thats why it hurts in one spot.. ughh.. so now I am on the "watch" list and going to weekly appointments, possible twice weekly appointments.. I have had pinching and cervical pains as well.. dr says im ok.. but thats all he said. so we shall see.. :(

WOO HOO! 36 weeks!!!!!

Only 4 more till due date! And only 28 days, now THAT sounds close!

Can't wait for these birth announcements to start moving this thread again. It's amazing just how many September mummies there are on this forum, but are on so many different threads!

:hi: ladies

My 36 week consultant appointment went well, they have said I can use the birth centre :happydance: I'm over the moon but trying to book a tour is a nightmare as they keep getting cancelled as rooms are full. I think baby is head down again so hopefully s/he will stay that way. I've had some stresses with my house this week.. Landlord tried to up the rent knowing I'm going on maternity leave soon! We managed to put him off for the next 6 months though so I might have to go back to work earlier than I'd planned. My idiot OH spilt a whole cup of coffee on my 100% wool cream carpet and then rubbed it in which meant we had to hire a carpet cleaner but he turned out to be a bit of a cowboy and the carpet wasn't drying and now has an awful smell. We're trying everything we can think of to get rid of the smell but it's getting to the point that we might have to buy a new carpet! Oh and the coffee stain never did come out!!!

Other than that though things are good. Baby is active and apart from peeing a lot, being a bit more tired than usual and ugly swollen feet I feel pretty great :)

Icklebean, hopefully things'll be happening soon
Darkest, I was thinking the same thing about how it was strange that folks from our thread weren't delivering, but I guess there's 4 babies now, just not updated on here!
And happy 36 weeks!
Taz, did you get your tour on Sunday in the end?
I'm waiting at home for my 38 week appt, MW coming to me this time. I am dripping sweat like nobodies business, after 37C on Sunday I thought 26C would be OK today, but it's so humid :(

Hello ladies!! Haven't been around much since first tri. Hoping my LO will come any day now. LOL. Glad to know everyone is doing well. Floridagirl, hoping everything went well with your induction.

Hello ladies!! Haven't been around much since first tri. Hoping my LO will come any day now. LOL. Glad to know everyone is doing well. Floridagirl, hoping everything went well with your induction.

Awww lovely to see you back. You will def have to update when you have had your baby! :hugs:

FG's induction went well. She's mega busy at the mo with the twins but i'm sure she'll put pics up when she gets a spare few mins. :thumbup:

I find the humidity is worse than when it's hot! I can't stand the muggyness! X

ditto re the humidity. It's been lovely here the last two days, cool in the mornings 22C in the afternoon...

Hi ladies, sorry about the selfish post but im so sleepy. just wanted to pop in and let you know that i had my boys Monday night, August 20th (vaginal delivery).

Colton (right) 5lb 6oz & Landon (left) 5lb 9oz, both are doing well, just mega tired here.

556471_517209288306038_2127982679_n.jpg

FloridaGirl, they are adorable!! And we can understand you being tired. Having one baby can wear a person down with the sleep deprivation.

COngratulatoins again! You're totally entitled to a selfish post!

Hi ladies, sorry for such a late update, I do believe I was the first to have a Sept baby maybe second.

We welcomed our beautiful lil princess, Pyper Cruz to the world on 16th august at 3.54pm via emergency c- section ..... Weighing In at 2220g (4bs) and 40cm long .... She's tiny ihad her at 35weeks2days she's in special care unit but doin so well... She lost weight but has finally put it back on plus some she is now 2248g
I love her so much she's the best thing that's ever happened to me I just can't wait to take her home xxxx

Attachments

• IMAG0251-1.jpg
    IMAG0251-1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0310-1.jpg
    IMAG0310-1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0292_2.jpg
    IMAG0292_2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
Wow September babies are now August babies! Super congrats to the new mummies. Your babies are gorgeous xx

So far on the FB group we have had 10 babies born (including 2 sets of twins!).
One more coming soon by the looks of it. It's all go isn't it ladies!

Me, i'm showing no signs of labour and quite happy to wait till Sept 1st then baby can show up whenever he/she wants! :)

It is so exciting! I am loving all the birth announcements! I am also quite happy to wait until September as long as he appears before induction! xx

I didn't tell on this post! My son Logan was born 8.04 pm on 15th August weighing 6lbs at 37 weeks 3 days he is absolutely perfect I did have a pph though and iron dropped even lower as was already anemic and ended up having a 2 unit blood transfusion! Been recovering but Logan is perfect an absolutely gorgeous baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->