• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

I'M SO BROODY! :hissy:

But no more babies for us for AT LEAST another 2 years :grr:

Ooh no updates in a long time!
Well B was 18months yesterday. It's gone so fast. She's walking, talking (shouting as well), generally doing what all 18month olds do. Got her siblings wrapped round her little finger that's for sure.
She's an easy baby, sleeps well, eats well and has a real character. :)

Hi Ladies

Its been such a long time since anyone wrote in here? How are we all? I am now pregnant with my third (its only early days yet) but I still will always miss this thread because for me it was the first time I ever experienced pregnancy…was there a FB group around?

Oh wow, congratulations hun. I wasn't in this thread for too long. I miscarried my twins at 9 weeks but I'm pregnant again now. I'd been trying for four years before this thread and ever since, I've finally made it to third trimester :)

Awww Tasha I am so glad to hear that you are pregnant again <3 May you have a healthy and safe pregnancy.. I am on my 3rd (I seriously did not plan it this way was supposed to have my 3rd in 5 years) but I am so glad you&#8217;ve made it to third trimester =) xx

I'm on my second! After just reading that I wasn't trying again for 2 years :haha:

Thank you so much mysterious. I had my first three within fours years and it was fab. You will love it.

Smile :haha: I noticed that when I looked up the page too, so funny x

Hope I'll be expecting again soon, start my first cycle of clomid next month. Fx it works as well as it did with ds! &#128512;

Saw this thread pop up and I said no more well here I am expecting twins lol we are due date buddies again Mysterious Eye lol xx

OMG SHEZZA YAY!!! OMG my due date buddy!! And twins omg congratulations!!! Ahhhhh im so happy for you =) You must come and join the December 2015 group ive made on fb x

Fingers crossed for you tara!! Hope you and W are ok - miss you guys! xx

Fingers crossed for you tara!! Hope you and W are ok - miss you guys! xx

Yeah we're good thanks, W definitely keeps me on my toes. He obsessed with playing football in the garden since we got him some nets so that's what we spend all day doing lol. Been keeping up with you and M on instagram, he's such a cutie. Is he exciter to be a big brother? X

Haha bless him thats adorable! Max loves his football as well :)

He is excited - every day he lifts up my top and says 'hi baby!' :haha:

Hi Ladies

Its been such a long time since anyone wrote in here? How are we all? I am now pregnant with my third (its only early days yet) but I still will always miss this thread because for me it was the first time I ever experienced pregnancy…was there a FB group around?

Oh wow! Congrats again!! &#128515;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"