°°*°September 2012 Mommies To Be/Due Dates°°*°

Patrick, born 7.10am this morning. 11lb 4oz. Got my waterbirth :)

Aww congrats Lucy!!! We want the story when you get the chance. Yay for water birth!

Induction booked for the 13th YAY. although had a stretch and sweep today and have another booked for tuesday... yay not long now!!!

At least 4 new babies (including Hollywoodmum's little Patrick) since Sept 6th!
Looks like you started everyone off hun, all these babies are suddenly keen to arrive! :winkwink::thumbup:

Baby Jack was born 7th September 2012 at 12:07am weighing in at 8lb 12oz! We are both doing really well and were discharged from hospital this morning! Lovely to be back at home! Congratulations again Holywoodmum on the birth of Patrick! Hope the rest of the September mummies still waiting don't have too long left to wait until they get to meet their little babies! Xxx

Baby Jack was born 7th September 2012 at 12:07am weighing in at 8lb 12oz! We are both doing really well and were discharged from hospital this morning! Lovely to be back at home! Congratulations again Holywoodmum on the birth of Patrick! Hope the rest of the September mummies still waiting don't have too long left to wait until they get to meet their little babies! Xxx

2 weeks for my csection hoping my boy stays put! Congratulations to those whose had their babies already x

Ladies, just posted my birth story if you fancy a read (bring a cuppa and a biscuit, it's long!)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...l-5-1kg-11lb-4oz-born-water.html#post21151957

Over 11lb!!! WOW!! I take my hat off to you well done!!!!

baby selena was born sept.10th at 2:59 weighing 7lbs 1oz and 19in :) shes perfect birth story is in the birth stories section, i couldnt get the epidural like i wanted

It's been a whileeee since I posted on here but my original due date is 4 days away, and my "updated" due date has passed as of last Tuesday. So either way I'm very close to the end. Just kind of feeling discouraged because I have NO signs of labor at all. No mucus, no cramps, or contractions, nothing at all. :/ Its just hard to believe labor will just spring up out of nowhere. I was induced last time so I didn't get to experience going into labor naturally, I feel like its just never gonna happen. I mean I guess it has to eventually. :/

Hang in there... your baby will be in your arms sooner rather than later however it ends up happening. I went in to labour with DD2 without any "signs" beforehand - I was 11 days overdue mind you, but I still went on my own after a sweep, no induction - it can happen xx

Hey ladies! I have been gone for about six months. I was pregnant with my first, due to clomid. We lost our daughter on May 2, 2012 to Chorioamnionitis. We are now attempting to try for another baby. I hope we have some good news soon. Hope to talk to you all again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->