•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Rach87

House Manager
Reaction score
If it’s BFN this month which I’m thinking then I’ll be testing aboht 21st

Wishing everyone good luck and sending baby dust to you all!:dust:

Good luck ladies. I'm 12dpo and bfn so waiting on af. I had a 16 day lp last month so may have a few more days to wait till I can work out a test date.

@Rach87 ill be testing on Jan 24th!

my advice for running the thread is get people to tag (@) you if they want the front page updated so you don’t have to read each post!

Hi not sure what date yet. I have a long LP and waiting for AF.
It shud be here Saturday and I hope no later.
I had loads of pregnancy symptoms this cycle but sadly I got to 8dpo and they all vanished so feeling pretty low.
11dpo now but I always get faint lines by 10dpo with my healthy pregnancies and my 4 chemicals I've had this year.
So im out and now the dreaded wait for AF again.
Jan is my 11th month TTC](*,)

We conceived our youngest son in January so I really hope jan will be my lucky month.
I normally ovulate around day 14 or 15 so when AF shows I may have more of a idea about when to test.

Good luck everyone.

Prob be around more once AF is out the way. Just feeling very sad at the moment and just so disappointed because I really thought I was pregnant a few days ago.
Oh well](*,):cry:

Hey everyone,
I will be testing in Jan, unsure when though as my last cycle was 28 days compared to my normal 33/34 days, my opks arrived today so will start using them cd10, I've got a few night shifts in the next 2 weeks which makes bd a little harder to get in as I'm tired :haha:
Fingers crossed for us all this month xx

Thanks for starting this thread @Rach87

It’s going to be super lucky for New Year BFPs!

Please can you put me down for the 12th for testing, my cycles have been a little irregular but I think this date will be ok x

Hey everyone,
I will be testing in Jan, unsure when though as my last cycle was 28 days compared to my normal 33/34 days, my opks arrived today so will start using them cd10, I've got a few night shifts in the next 2 weeks which makes bd a little harder to get in as I'm tired :haha:
Fingers crossed for us all this month xx

Good luck!

Hi ladies! hoping i can join you all in the jan tww thread! (Been stalking the nov and dec threads as we were ntnp but timing was nowhere close). First month actively ttc #2, i have a 16mth old daughter :)

@Rach87 hoping to start testing around 22nd jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->