•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@loeylo I think I O’d this am as well. I dont do opks or temp but I had mild cramping and a blob of cm. Bd last 2 nights and will again tonight so def think Im covered. I forget are your cycles regular 28ish days? If so we should be due to test right around same day! - af is due the 6th but I know I wont last that long haha. Probably start too early on the 31st even though I know theres no chance of anything then :rofl: Are you testing early or set on the 7th?
My cycles have always been 28 days but I had a chemical pregnancy at the end of October, my November cycle was 33 days but then I bled again 10 days later. I think that’s me back on track as I’m sure I ovulated between day 13 and 15, most likely 14.
I don’t know why I tracked using sticks, I was just nervous that I wouldn’t fall pregnant quickly. No idea why though, we only had unprotected sex once in October and it caught, and that was the first time we had unprotected sex since I fell pregnant with dd. Prior to dd, I got pregnant when a sperm came within 6ft of me lol. My problem isn’t getting pregnant, it’s staying pregnant.
Hopefully this is our month!
I’m back at work on the 6th (just for one day - I’m a teacher in Scotland so our schools are closing longer) ideally I’d like to know then as we have a pregnancy risk assessment to do, but it’s no big deal if I don’t as I’m sure I’ll still be low risk even when pregnant.

Gosh, I won't even Ovulate till then @loeylo/@Rach87 seems like an eternity but I need the break. Stressed out so bad this month my hair is falling out in handfuls. I need to chill.

Make sure you posts your test so I can have some thing to watch while I wait. heheh
I was the same in the December thread, didn’t ovulate until most people had tested! It sucks.

I’ll be posting everything I pee on

I've started peeing on opks :happydance: I don't normally ov until cd17/18 nornally but last cycle must of being cd13/14, I can not remember the last time I ovulated so early, though I'm sure it was a one off! My youngest is still breastfed and hes upped his feeds at the moment, though I think that's more to do with hes making up when I'm not here during the night when I'm at work.

Is everyone ready for Xmas, I've prepped most things and currently cooking the meats as I'm working tonight and tomorrow night so wanting to make it as stress free as possible, I just need to trust my husband in putting the presents out :xmas9:

I've started peeing on opks :happydance: I don't normally ov until cd17/18 nornally but last cycle must of being cd13/14, I can not remember the last time I ovulated so early, though I'm sure it was a one off! My youngest is still breastfed and hes upped his feeds at the moment, though I think that's more to do with hes making up when I'm not here during the night when I'm at work.

Is everyone ready for Xmas, I've prepped most things and currently cooking the meats as I'm working tonight and tomorrow night so wanting to make it as stress free as possible, I just need to trust my husband in putting the presents out :xmas9:

Good luck!

My cycles have always been 28 days but I had a chemical pregnancy at the end of October, my November cycle was 33 days but then I bled again 10 days later. I think that’s me back on track as I’m sure I ovulated between day 13 and 15, most likely 14.
I don’t know why I tracked using sticks, I was just nervous that I wouldn’t fall pregnant quickly. No idea why though, we only had unprotected sex once in October and it caught, and that was the first time we had unprotected sex since I fell pregnant with dd. Prior to dd, I got pregnant when a sperm came within 6ft of me lol. My problem isn’t getting pregnant, it’s staying pregnant.
Hopefully this is our month!
I’m back at work on the 6th (just for one day - I’m a teacher in Scotland so our schools are closing longer) ideally I’d like to know then as we have a pregnancy risk assessment to do, but it’s no big deal if I don’t as I’m sure I’ll still be low risk even when pregnant.
I’m the same... I’ve always gotten pregnant the first month we stopped using protection and my first CP this year got pregnant by sex on CD6 while still on my period! However somethings up with my hormones and I can’t seem to keep the pregnancies. Hopeful you and I will have nice comfy wombs ready to keep babies in January. Are you taking any supplements?

@topazicatzbet sorry for af, have you added

@loeylo haha Im the same, hubby just looks at me and I get pregnant :rofl: out of the combined 5 months it took for my 2 littles, I got pregnant 4 of those months. 2 losses, 2 take home babies. So high mc rate for me. I think I had a chemical last month so hoping this month is it.

@xxmyheartxx welcome, what day would you like me to out you down?

@Bittersweet congratulations that is so great! I happily took you off the list!!

@Reiko_ctu Im beginning to think we’re the same person hahaha

I’m the same... I’ve always gotten pregnant the first month we stopped using protection and my first CP this year got pregnant by sex on CD6 while still on my period! However somethings up with my hormones and I can’t seem to keep the pregnancies. Hopeful you and I will have nice comfy wombs ready to keep babies in January. Are you taking any supplements?
Nothing out of the ordinary. I’ll take baby aspirin when I get my bfp. I’m taking pregnacare, vegan omega 3 and extra folic acid. That’s what I did with dd.

Hey all for those of you who have suffered mc back to back or almost so or never even got preggo once, have you been tested for NK cells?

I plan to. Cant hurt. Hugs and praying Jan welcomes in alot if sticky bfps.

@topazicatzbet sorry for af, have you added

@loeylo haha Im the same, hubby just looks at me and I get pregnant :rofl: out of the combined 5 months it took for my 2 littles, I got pregnant 4 of those months. 2 losses, 2 take home babies. So high mc rate for me. I think I had a chemical last month so hoping this month is it.

@xxmyheartxx welcome, what day would you like me to out you down?

@Bittersweet congratulations that is so great! I happily took you off the list!!

@Reiko_ctu Im beginning to think we’re the same person hahaha
My first pregnancy was conceived with a condom and the second was conceived on the mini pill, my third when using natural family planning and dd was conceived when using withdrawal. The last two were ntnp type scenarios though when we weren’t very careful. This is only the second month we have ever actively tried.

Hey all for those of you who have suffered mc back to back or almost so or never even got preggo once, have you been tested for NK cells?

I plan to. Cant hurt. Hugs and praying Jan welcomes in alot if sticky bfps.
I had rmc testing between my ectopic and df. Everything normal. The nhs tests are quite limited though, I can’t remember what we got tested for as it was about 6 years ago but I know it included most common clotting disorders. Frustratingly, I’m now back to square 1 as I have had dd and chemicals don’t count as losses.

@FTale I havent been tested for that. I have lupus so a naturally high mc rate for me.

@FTale I havent been tested for that. I have lupus so a naturally high mc rate for me.

My RA told me I am early onset =/pre Lupus he suspects. I have all the symptoms except but somw thing was a miss. I have morw hemophilia traits than over coagulation. Takea longer for me to stop bleeding.

Need to nap now but have tona of questions for you. I can ask in herw or pm you. Let me know. Fx

Oh Im so sorry @FTale. Its no fun thats for sure. Especially when youre in limbo of the trying to figure out exactly whats wrong. Feel free to ask any questions here if no one else minds. Maybe someone else is going through something similar or is just curious.

Merry Christmas all!! So busy stuffing my face and enjoying the day!!

:xmas9::xmas14::xmas4::xmas16:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->