•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

I think I added everyone. Hope this is our month!

Hello @Rach87!!

Thank you for the thread. I am back to try again naturally. I will be testing on the 18th based off my usual AF start and O day.
:book:

@Rach87 can you add me please?

I should be testing January 16!

I tried a reading through unicorn pregnancy to see when I would get pregnant. This could be our month! 002C776B-2848-4C72-88A9-C39A8B484B37.png

List is starting to fill up! Hoping this thread will be as happenin as Decembers! Makes the tww go by faster.

@loeylo get that bd going

Can you put me down for 22nd Jan please.

I’ve given up on using the ovulation tests for this month. I feel like I ovulated this morning. Had sex last night and will go again today.

Hey,hope I can join in! AF due around new year s Eve/day so hopefully I will get my BFP early Jan! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean x

Good luck to everyone here so far - starting to get busy already!

@loeylo I think I O’d this am as well. I dont do opks or temp but I had mild cramping and a blob of cm. Bd last 2 nights and will again tonight so def think Im covered. I forget are your cycles regular 28ish days? If so we should be due to test right around same day! - af is due the 6th but I know I wont last that long haha. Probably start too early on the 31st even though I know theres no chance of anything then :rofl: Are you testing early or set on the 7th?

Last edited:
Gosh, I won't even Ovulate till then @loeylo/@Rach87 seems like an eternity but I need the break. Stressed out so bad this month my hair is falling out in handfuls. I need to chill.

Make sure you posts your test so I can have some thing to watch while I wait. heheh

@FTale its a deal! Get ready in a week to stare at blank sticks LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->