•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@PinkCupcakes thabk you for the info, I had never heard of trigger before. I’m sorry about the BFN today.

@Rach87 so sorry AF showed up!! I also like pregmate! I used clinicguard before but i like pregmate better. The OPK gets darker so easier to see a positive.

@Schweppes were you able to test today?

My favourite LH test strips were from makeababy.ca.

And their pregnancy tests were the best too. But they're their own brand - you can't get them from amazon I don't think and I wouldn't know what the equivalent would be in other countries.

Pinkcupcakes - I’m so sorry for the BFN. Still praying there is a chance.

Thanks @Suggerhoney I actually enjoy running the thread. Keeps me occupied. Lol Was looking forward to starting a September mommas thread but that’s not happening now. Maybe October!

@J_and_D ha! Wish I could forget. Hope you get 2 beautiful lines tomorrow!

Thanks for all the kind words mamas! This is why I love B&B!

Fave Ovulation and HCG cheapies......and go! Buying tomorrow so I can start tracking right away. Praying I have a repeat of what happened with my son and my 2 lines are just around the corner.

I really hope we will both be in the October due date thread hon. If im pregnant now then ill be due at the beginning of October but not feeling it tbh.
4dpo zero symptoms.
Hope ure ok hon.

The best cheap pregnancy tests I've used are Sweetyfox, there so cheap and u get 50.
They are completely stark white when BFN to and with my last chemical I got a good line on them at 10dpo.

I've tried so many pregnancy tests.
I find alot of them give faint shadows when not pregnant.
I hate that.
The sweety fox tests u can get off amazon. There £8 for 50 pregnancy tests.
I've found there one of the only ones that don't give any shadow lines and are completely BFN when negative.

My fave cheapie opks are
Easy@home
Wondfo
Momed
And pregmate.

@PinkCupcakes just had a little read back through to see your experience with the trigger as I know someone who has had the same around the year ago or something similar maybe if you’re not in the UK.

sending loads of luck your way hope there’s still a little chance of a BFP for you xx

@Schweppes have you tested at all yet? How are you getting on?

I had some very pale pinky brown CM last night a little bit like EWCM but not loads and only on wiping...no more since so I’m hoping I don’t start spotting anymore or I’ve a feeling I’m out :sad1:
Trying to hold off testing til Wednesday at least now xx

So my test look negative (or the faintest lines ever) this morning. Im shocked to be honest with you I was 100% sure they were gonna be positive everything in my body is telling me im pregnant I really don't understand. Will test again Wednesday morning I guess if negative then im done testing for the month.

2/3 dpo and I really want to pee on a stick lol.
OMG me too! I peed on an ovulation stick this morning just to get it out of my system. :shrug::blush:

Not that it changes anything....LOL. But i told myself it is all part of the visualisation process.
If I imagine my BFP and the emotions associated with it (helps with the visual of an OPK and pretending its a HPT) it is supposed to help. (if anyone is familiar with the secret...)

But it was jsut so i could pee on something :haha:

@wannanewbaby Good luck on the next tests. Have a picture we can squint at?

Its kinda
OMG me too! I peed on an ovulation stick this morning just to get it out of my system. :shrug::blush:

Not that it changes anything....LOL. But i told myself it is all part of the visualisation process.
If I imagine my BFP and the emotions associated with it (helps with the visual of an OPK and pretending its a HPT) it is supposed to help. (if anyone is familiar with the secret...)

But it was jsut so i could pee on something :haha:

@wannanewbaby Good luck on the next tests. Have a picture we can squint at?[/QUO

Its kinda dry now but I will post one def a shadow line on the pregmate, boyfriend didn't lock them back up so def doing another with smu!! Trying to hold at least 2 or 3 hours.

No idea why my response looks like that but ill post a pic its dry though and im gonna do another with smu. Trying to hold 2 or 3 hours

I doubt you can see it but def a shadow/faint line on the pregmate.

20210111_082231.jpg

Hey all, Like I said I'm not really going to around much just too much stress, but I'm on the 5 day count down to O day and I have zero want to buy any IC pregnancy tests ( so feel so much more relaxed). My period was terrible glad its over but it was so long 7 days :(.
I see a few of you had the witch arrive and I'm sorry hope next month is yours and good luck to those who are testing at the moment.....

Well smu looks negative but I only held it for 2 hours. I will skip testing tomorrow probaly and if none of my usual pre af spotting shows up ill test wed morning again. I just can't believe it to be honest my breast pain, the breakouts on my face, the nausea its all my usual signs im pregnant im soooo confused. My app says 10 dpo but if I go by my pain I could be as little as 8 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->