★ October & November 2020 Hedgehogs ★

Glad everyone seems to have had a nice Christmas despite Covid restrictions. We are on alert level 1 so we could see our family, we had Christmas celebrations early in December with the in-laws and then with my family. On Christmas day we went out to brunch and then had a nice barbecue with our best friends in the evening. The kids DESTROYED my house lol and now we’re planning on having a New Years party here too so that I have all of A’s stuff with me and can get him to bed (he still doesn’t sleep without me at night!).
I think we’re going to get stricter Covid restrictions because people are going crazy, having MASSIVE gatherings and it’s becoming super-spreader events. I can’t understand why people can be so stupid. Maybe you are young and won’t die but you might infect your elderly gran. Ugh. Anyway,will see you on the fb group!
You are all also welcome to follow my public insta @momimperfect2020.

If anyone’s still reading now and then I hope to see you on Flueky’s fb group :)

CC94, I'll find you from our March group and send a friend request so I can add you to the group.

Pine I sent you a message with my name on FB.

You are welcome to either stay friends or unfriend me after you are added to the group. I just prefer to keep it private so it's only us bnb ladies.

Happy new year everyone!
It’s been hectic here so haven’t been on but would love to be included in the FB group if it’s up and running?

The fb group is up and running pls pm Flueky so she can arrange for everyone to join us there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->