♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

FarmerBK, welcome to the group hun!! Added to the list, and congratulation!!

APG1992, good luck hun :dust:

jlmeans0422, :cry: I'm so sorry love, take good care of yourself ok :hugs:.

Well I had my big doctor’s appointment yesterday. And....... we got to see a sweet baby and a precious heartbeat!!! I also measured two days ahead and now I have a new due date of January 5!!! I am in such disbelief but so happy!!! Our bean’s little heart rate was 119bpm and the ultrasound tech said it had recently just started to beat. The terrifying bleeding that I had was due to something called a subchorionic hematoma. That is super scary but she didn’t seem worried about it at all. So for now, all is well and I am here to stay. Yay! Also can I have my due date changed to January 5th? Thank y’all so much for the kind words and thoughts. I’ll try to upload my picture of my sweet tiny bean in bit.

Well I had my big doctor’s appointment yesterday. And....... we got to see a sweet baby and a precious heartbeat!!! I also measured two days ahead and now I have a new due date of January 5!!! I am in such disbelief but so happy!!! Our bean’s little heart rate was 119bpm and the ultrasound tech said it had recently just started to beat. The terrifying bleeding that I had was due to something called a subchorionic hematoma. That is super scary but she didn’t seem worried about it at all. So for now, all is well and I am here to stay. Yay! Also can I have my due date changed to January 5th? Thank y’all so much for the kind words and thoughts. I’ll try to upload my picture of my sweet tiny bean in bit.

Aww APG I am so happy for you!!! That's so exciting. H & H 9!!! Can't wait to follow your adventure.

JL so sorry, here’s hoping things happen quickly in future ❤️
APG that’s brilliant! That must be such a relief

I’m glad you both finally got answers, JL and APG. I’m sorry it wasn’t better news, JL. Sending you good vibes.

Congrats APG! I’m so relieved everything is going well. What a rollarcoaster!

APG1992, congrats! So happy everything turned out ok :yipee:. I went ahead and updated your EDD on the list.

Yay APG!!! That's awesome
Well call me crazy but i spent the day shopping and got a ton of maternity clothes lol

Holy smokes has the nausea hit me tonight, wasn’t expecting this quite yet but here it is. Good to feel symptoms though just hate this feeling

Holy smokes has the nausea hit me tonight, wasn’t expecting this quite yet but here it is. Good to feel symptoms though just hate this feeling

Make sure to stay hydrated hun :hugs:.

The biggest symptom for me right now is fatigue. I want to sleep all the time now, and normally I hate sleeping.

I've fallen asleep on the couch each night the boys put a movie on at like 6pm.
Nipples are getting sensitive. And my tummy is huge! I know its not baby but i can't suck it in. Super gassy. Never had that problem during pregnancy. This one different for you ladies so far?

Nipples are getting sensitive. And my tummy is huge! I know its not baby but i can't suck it in. Super gassy. Never had that problem during pregnancy. This one different for you ladies so far?

Yeah my bloat is much bigger this early on than it was my previous two pregnancies. I'm so gassy too, but it's calmed the past few days.

Ive been reading blogs and older posts about ladies on their third starting to wear maternity clothes as early as 6 weeks.... I might not br able to hide this one. Lol

Ive definitely had lots of bloating as well. Makes me feel good having symptoms lol

I keep falling asleep early too! I usually get dinner ready for everyone else, and then sleep until it's time to put my boys to bed. And same about the bloating - I didn't really want to tell anyone until I was around 20 weeks, but my belly is going to tell everyone for me pretty soon :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->