♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Thanks girls but I’m officially in limbo land. See what y’all think! So Friday morning I would have been 5 weeks 4 days. Just after 9:30am, I feel a gush (TMI warning). I run to the bathroom and instantly see red blood in my underwear. No prior cramping or anything. I wipe and there is a lot more. I put on a pad and then the cramps start. They are mild, bleeding is kind of like a heavy AF, and I have 3-4 small clots. I automatically assume that I’m miscarrying. At around 1 pm, the bleeding had calmed down. It’s pinkish/brown and light. By 4pm it’s completely gone. I had mild cramps the entire day Friday. Saturday and today absolutely nothing (no bleeding, spotting, cramps) I retook a preg test today and it’s still blazing positive. I’m so confused. I’m calling the doctor tomorrow and also have an appointment scheduled with ultrasound for Tuesday, so I will keep y’all updated! But it’s just so crazy!

Fingers and toes crossed for u sweet however even after a miscarriage it takes a while for hcg to leave your body so will still get a positive for a while after. I had an ectopic pregnancy and ruptured tube in November at 6 weeks and 2 days and my pregnancy tests took a good 6-7 weeks to he negative. Obviously hope this isn't the case for u but just throwing some facts out there xx

Thank you so much for that. I have never been through this so wasn't sure what time frame was and others seemed to think it depended how much HCG was in my body. I wouldn't be quiet as far a long as you were. I think only 4 weeks 4 days but my bleeding started at 3 weeks 5 days. I am still hopeful but trying to not overly get my hopes up.

JL your situation confuses me so that's why I never commented to yours.. I've had several chemicals and none like yours. My tests get dark then fade around af day by 17 dpo they are negative for me and I come on 4 days late. I've never experienced a chemical nor know of anyone that had bleed pre af and continued to get bfp! Keeping everything crossed for u!

I phoned epu earlier to schedule a scan for next week and was asked to come in and do blood work first. Results should b in tonight around 5 so we will know where to go from there. Be it book scan or second bloods. I put myself at 5 weeks today xx

Eta... my spelling is atrocious lol! It's the Damn phone not me lol.

I know HCG tends to take a while to completely leave your system after miscarriage. But what I was wondering is the lines being so dark. I’ve taken tests almost everyday from my first BFP and watched the progression. I figured my lines would have gotten a tad lighter not darker. So I’m not sure. But I’ll definitely know something tomorrow. Still no more bleeding/ cramping.
JL..... we are kinda in similar situations and it sucks! I hope we both get answers soon!
I’ll keep y’all updated!

I know HCG tends to take a while to completely leave your system after miscarriage. But what I was wondering is the lines being so dark. I’ve taken tests almost everyday from my first BFP and watched the progression. I figured my lines would have gotten a tad lighter not darker. So I’m not sure. But I’ll definitely know something tomorrow. Still no more bleeding/ cramping.
JL..... we are kinda in similar situations and it’s sucks! I hope we both get answers soon!
I’ll keep y’all updated!

I go to a new doctor today at 230 hopefully they have better insight for me then my primary doctor

Blood results are back in and are 3690 and scan book for Friday at 2!! Exciting times!!

But just a little fun fact . Don't pin all your hopes and feelings on a clear blue weeks estimator! I did one this morning and stil got a 2-3 Which was fine... however my bloods say it should have definately already reached 3+ with that being 2000+!!! Can cause unnecessary worry definately! <3

We don&#8217;t even have the weeks estimator from clear blue in the us anymore. I think maybe because of them not being as accurate, idk

Ladies the post is fixed!! :yipee:
Catching up on the thread too btw.

Kiwi2000, RandaPanda, W8tingforbaby, crusherwife44, added all of you to the list!!!

JL, APG, :hugs: you two have been through so much. I really hope you two are able to figure out what's going on soon. I am still holding out that you're both still pregnant. So many women spot during pregnancy, not to mention those CB pregnancy tests are horrible with how sensitive they are.

Lexi's Mummy, great beta results and how exciting you have a scan booked!! :yipee:

Nothing new for me ladies, really gassy and crampy on and off, other thban that I've been feeling great!

So just got a call from my ob and my numbers look great she said. My hcg on Saturday was 70 and Now today it&#8217;s 170!! And when I had my mc a couple of months ago my progesterone was low but it&#8217;s perfect right now she said. Yay!!!! Now can&#8217;t wait for my ultrasound on June 1st!!

So just got a call from my ob and my numbers look great she said. My hcg on Saturday was 70 and Now today it’s 170!! And when I had my mc a couple of months ago my progesterone was low but it’s perfect right now she said. Yay!!!! Now can’t wait for my ultrasound on June 1st!!

:yipee: So glad everything is going well for you!!

Af due yesterday. This is the last day ill test and calling it good!
No matter what i eat i seem bloated. Dont remember that with my other two. Drank some peppermint tea last night i think helped.
How are you ladies?

Attachments

• 20180514_130218.jpg
    20180514_130218.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 14
Af due yesterday. This is the last day ill test and calling it good!
No matter what i eat i seem bloated. Dont remember that with my other two. Drank some peppermint tea last night i think helped.
How are you ladies?

They all look positive to me! This is my third as well, and I'm super bloated like I would be at 10 weeks. I think it's normal at each pregnancy for your body to get bloated quicker and quicker.

W8ting so happy for you!! :dance:

Congratulations crusher! Your username is making me crave a Tango Ice Blast... *dribble* :haha:

I agree with the bloating though girls, I think I gave my boyfriend a bit of a worry we were further along than estimated! But then again my appetite disappeared for a few days then all of a sudden eating a fair bit, it's going to bloat out :(

W8ting, that's great news! My Dr. wouldn't consider checking my progesterone when I asked, which was kind of annoying. He said that if this pregnancy also results in MC then I'll be referred to a fertility clinic, and maybe progesterone would be checked. I went for my second blood test today (though my Dr. Wanted me to wait a week...I waited 5 days, and decided enough was enough!) Just anxiously awaiting my results!! I'm 18 or 19 dpo today, and my IC test now shows my test line darker than the control... Could mean nothing, but keeps me from worrying too much.

Also super bloated, vaguely nauseous/lack of appetite - which makes me pretty happy, despite feeling like garbage :haha: I'm also very constipated (TMI) and weepy.

I wear a uniform... But i might get too excited in a couple weeks and just tell them anyway lol

They only checked it last time because I had the bleeding and found it low so she was being more cautious this time and checking it because that would be an easy thing to fix. So glad I don&#8217;t need to take another pill though although I&#8217;d do anything for a healthy pregnancy at this point.

Wow Randa, your doctor sounds like a total jerk :hugs:. I've been a little sick to my stomach today too. Hoping it's not as bad as my last two pregnancies where I needed an IV drip.

W8tingforbaby :hugs:
I'm going to need progesterone shots each week, probably going to start at around 16w like last time. I had GD too.

Anyone have GD during pregnancy, I'm wondering if I should start my diet now or wait till they tell me to? I'm feeling really dizzy and nauseous right now and I'm hoping it's not from my blood sugar levels since I don't have the equipment to test it at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->